Expat blog gatherings in Zimbabwe

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Zimbabwe Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Zimbabwe: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Zimbabwe. ;)

Best,

Julien

hi im carriell,i will move to zim next month.i want to ask if zim is a good place to live for good?need your reply.thanks

thats a good idea

i am in zimbabwe and you all can inbox me if you reqiure any help

New and 3 months in Zim from SA. Want to meet friends

Good idea.

Hi Julien
Let's organize these get together what I need from you guys do you have the number of members in Zimbabwe especially Harare where am.
We can organize at one of the restaurants.
is it still possible noticing your post is a few years old now?

Hello Scantran

I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Zimbabwe forum section so as to get the chance to talk to expats around you.

If you can create incite others for a meet up, create a new thread, and propose a date / place and time, we shall do our best to help you out.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanz Kenjee will do that,

No fears carriel.it is a wonderful place.where are you coming from

Hi whats the best place we can organise a Expat.com Zim get together was thinking of the Chinese Restaurant in Belgravia or Blue 2?

We have set our Zimbabwe Event for Friday 30th October 2014
Time: 19:00 hrs
Venue: ; Chinese Restaurant,  Great Wall
94 East Road, Belgravia,
Harare
Zimbabwe;
Cuisine: Chinese   
Everyone's welcome. It'll be nice to get together and make new friends :)

Ask at The Entrance Table for ZIM Expat.comGERS
Will also put a sign with Expat.com sign

Hello Scantran!

This is awesome!! :)

I invite you to create a new thread, bearing title ''Expat.com meet up on the 30th Octobre - Harare - Zimbabwe!'' and give relevant details.

We will invite all expatriates around you so as to help you make this meet up a great success  :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks Kenjee We follow your Advice. Otherwise how you?