Travel agency

I'm looking for a travel agency to help with future trips. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you

I live in Saigon and would like to visit Pho Quoc 7/1-7/4. I just need help booking flight as I am planning to stay at Freedomland. Have anyone stayed there before?

As you can see, all the let's be a travel agent Trolls are coming out.

Travel Agents in VietNam are not like travel agents in other countries. They are not IATA registered and will therefore telephone an airline (just like you can) get a price (just like you can), order the ticket (just like you can), get an e-ticket by e-mail (just like you can).

The big difference is at this point they will edit the price on the e-ticket, slap on a large percentage for their making a telephone call and Bingo! another slice of commission.

So why not:
(1) Call VietNam Airlines in TP HCM at: (84-8) 38320320

or

(2) Visit VietNam Airlines at:
27 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.

Tel:: (08) 3 8258378 ext. 8228/8288 or (08) 3 8320320

Email: [email protected]

Phu Quoc is on special at this time at VN Airlines!

There are several flights daily.

Next accommodation:

Go to < http://www.travelfish.org/accommodation … island/all > and look at the hotel properties - and guesthouses.

Don't book until you land and see the hotels. There are three beaches - read about them.

The word discount isn' used used in VN travel; the word used here is PROMOTIONAL PRICING!

If you go to VN Airlines you will find they can actually book flights in other countries. This is because they are IATA registered.

Bet the Trolls can't do that!

Have a good trip.

Since airlines no longer pay commission (they do have 'contracts' with certain agencies), it means you now have to pay the agency.

If you want to fly to another country and then pick the carrier. The travel agent who put you into VN (if you use one) can also book other flights for you. Travelocity, Expedia, etc. make their money by selling 'junk' seats that haven't been sold off. They also have lousy Customer Service should you need help.