Cost of living in Mendoza

My name is Mike Bradley and I live in Merritt Island, Florida. I am writing to you in hopes to make a connection in Mendoza with someone who can chat about life there in real time.
I myself have lived in Ecuador and Colombia during the late 70's. In Ecuador I managed a ex-pat bar and restaurant and in Colombia I owned a small bar and restaurant.
For 20 years I had a Mexican restaurant in the Florida Keys, sold it and moved up the coast to central Florida.
Because of the economy now as everyone knows money coming doesn't seem to be enough here in the states so I am entertaining the idea of trying my luck again with some kind of a small American style bar and restaurant possibly in Argentina or Uruguay.
I am writing to you today to see if you could be so kind as to give me glimpse of costs of things there in Mendoza like rents, cost of foods, etc.
I have been to Argentina two times and have seen the southern part all the way to Patagonia but I don't know anything about the central and northern part of Argentina. Mendoza looks great on the internet and I would appreciate any information you could give me.
We also have a four bedroom house in Merritt Island which is ten minutes from the beach and a hour away from Disney World that we would be willing to exchange with someone who wants to see Florida.
Well I hope to hear from you, thank you for your time.
Mike Bradley
[email protected]
Or
[email protected]

Hello Mike Bradley.

Welcome to Expat.com!

A new thread has been created on the Mendoza forum as you were off topic on the other one. :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope other members will soon be able to give you some feedbacks.

Thank you,
Aurélie