Schools for expats with children with special needs

Please let me know what are the facilities available in Malaysia for kids with mild , moderate delays are they integrated into main stream schools like the west and what would be my schooling options in kualalumpur

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Sandhills!

I hope other members will be able to advise you soon.

Good luck
Armand

Hello! I am an American expat currently living in Malaysia. If you are looking to help your child with special needs in communication, please call LEMM International Therapy at 010-270-7895 or 012-935-4547. They hear more about an excellent home-based communication therapy service. Kerry

Hello! I posted below about a home-based (your home) service to help children with special needs in communication and language. Feel free to give a call if this seems like it may be helpful. All the best.

Hello RoseyKerry > could you please register this company in the business directory? Thank you.

Hello!
I know I am late in replying to you, but I came across your post... I know of a great home-based service that works with children with special needs. It is a speech, language, and communication program. I don't know if you would be interested in learning more. They work all through KL. Just let me know! All the best!