Part time job needed

Oh okay.

I strongly urge all of you who are looking to earn extra and have good computer skills be it from a starter to expert, do try on Odesk.com. Start with a low rate and then you can reach.

i wont part time jops

Hi aravindaravind,

Can you please give us more details about yourself and about the job you are looking for? ;)

Thank you,

David.

dear what kind of part time job do you need?

Salman_112233 wrote:

dear what kind of part time job do you need?

What kind are you offering? ;)

hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .... my Angel for you all kind of jobs are available ;)

Ahem Ahem..

hai i need part time jops. tea boy, celening,watchman. my free time 5pm-5am. my mobile no- 0535725060

Hi tie,

Can you please give us more details about the the kind of job you are looking for? ;)

Thank you,

David.

hi there , i'm looking for a male housekeeper in Riyadh , a part time job , 2 days a week .exit 9
if u interested pls call : 0544010122 or email me : [email protected]
thanks
Mr. Aziz

i am aravind. i need to part time clening. in riyadh(11). my mobile no-0535725060

my name is aravind. srilankan. i wont to part time.(clening). my mobile-(0535725060)

hi every body

am looking for female jobs here in Riyadh

any help please

tie wrote:

any help please

One word of advice is that you don't need separate posts for each line :)

ha ha , yes she need only one post at time

my name is aravind. i am srilankan i need part time jobs.(clening) mobile no 0535725060

Hi,

For those looking for a part-time job, I suggest that you consult the section temporary work in Riyadh and you can also post an advert.

Thank you and best of luck :)

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Hi every one on this blog..I am looking for a part time job. any one can help me?

I think it is illegal to work part time or full time for someone other than your legal employer.

Hi,

i read your post here in expat. i am just wondering if you already find a housekeeper. i might apply just in case you didnt find yet.heres my mobile.

i am teaching two kids for 1000 SAR for two hours and 5 days.

Hi Mikoytia,

Try to find your part time job here.
expatriates.com/classifieds/riy/jobs/

my name is aravind. i in riyadh excit-07. i need to part time jop.(clening,tea boy)

[Moderated : Avoid phone numbers on a public forum please]

Mraziz wrote:

hi there , i'm looking for a male housekeeper in Riyadh , a part time job , 2 days a week .exit 9
thanks
Mr. Aziz

perinparajah aravind wrote:
Mraziz wrote:

thanks
Mr. Aziz

Instead of cut and paste why don't you contact the person offering the job ????

Sir,
     i  am working as a lift technician,in al muzahmiyah riyadh...everyday my job will finish at 2 pm.after no work.....so i am search a part time job because low salary..i have experienced as a finance company as a marketing office more than 20 months.. i am willing to any job...
Thanks

My mobil [[Moderated : Avoid phone numbers on a public forum please] ]....any house keeping job..i am ready...

Greetings !
If there's any available job near at olaya a decent one. Night shift only
Kindly please informed me

Any available partime job for sales rep.
Any clothes apparel. Please contact [Moderated : Avoid phone numbers on a public forum please]
Thanks!

Any one who offers part-time job? I am currently working as an accountant. Looking for any decent part-time work during may free time. Thank you. **

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

Hi,

Do you know of any part-time jobs in Riyadh? Thank you.

Mohsin82 wrote:

lolz... u all are looking for a part time job & I am unable to find any full time job in RIYADH...

Word

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Sharing of external links not allowed on the forum

hi, do you still offer part-time time?

where do u stay if ur around batha just let me know

near White Palace Hotel, Malaz

Give u r no plz

Why not ..give u r no plz  :joking: