Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

jimmusan wrote:

I don't wanna fight okay??? I'm here to make friends, so stop bullying me!! end of the story....:P:P:P

Bullying?  You sure got scared fast, especially when considering that you're the one who initiated the whole 'slaughtering' thing :lol:

So stop playing the victim and read what I'd said to you to begin with (before your post about slaughtering). Lots of people come to this thread and whine and complain that nothing happens.  I made a SUGGESTION for how you could change that.  You chose to ignore my suggestion, but it seems that Musab87 IS taking the initiative so kudos to him!  I hope many of you join him for coffee on Thursday!

i don't drink coffee but i can have milk tea..is it near batha???

Alliecat wrote:
andyksa wrote:

Plans wont become reality until we axe the only Muttawa in this group

:P

Is this supposed to be funny?  :rolleyes:

I think he's trying... don't figure its working though.

alright guys and girls. I'm not going to be making any plans for a while so don't hold your breaths. not like anyone shows up when its time anyway.

Any people in Dammam or Khobar ..Man its soo wired out here with no one to talk to or go out fishing with or even meet up for a chat ,play games or a adventure..I thought of joining you guys however i cant travel to Riyadh unless there is a adventure lol.I do luv traveling and going on long drives i do that whenever i have time on my side..Like i did go to UAE 2wice by road and many other places in KSA..If you guys have any adventure plan count me in i would be more than glad to join you guys...Or if you guys plan to join on a fishing trip (Deep Sea) that would be great.

Andy, are you trolling?

jimmusan wrote:
Musab87 wrote:

Hi Guys,

How about to meet up this thursday for a coffee or something ?
I suggest to meet in Tahlia ST

What do you think guys ?

Yeah Thursday would be great!! We can have an intelligent and meaningful conversations. I would love to know the different cultures..

Hi

I think it's only me and you .. who will have an intelligent and meaningful conversations.:lol:

jimmusan wrote:

ahahaha no man Batha is too far from Tahlia ST

i think we should meet next week maybe some other will join too

by the way i couldn't get the location for Tahlia ST by google map, can anyone help ?

Musab87 wrote:
jimmusan wrote:

ahahaha no man Batha is too far from Tahlia ST

i think we should meet next week maybe some other will join too

by the way i couldn't get the location for Tahlia ST by google map, can anyone help ?

You'll find it on FLS's map.

jimmusan wrote:

Check out Tahlia ST
http://da4utt9tm6y74.cloudfront.net/shms/1717/html/X11-14_820-540-10-202.jpg
http://olaat.com/opm/uploades/photo/1_10f28cf5.jpg
http://www.alwatan.com.sa/Images/newsimages/4218/11AW36R_1704-RYD-2.jpg
http://www.ras2ras.com/uploads/ashish.php/d52e74f3ec4d85c3e1caabdd65026814.jpg
http://da4utt9tm6y74.cloudfront.net/shms/1717/html/X11-14_820-540-10-202.jpg

Thanks for you help kitty :D

Musab87 wrote:
jimmusan wrote:
Musab87 wrote:

Hi Guys,

How about to meet up this thursday for a coffee or something ?
I suggest to meet in Tahlia ST

What do you think guys ?

Yeah Thursday would be great!! We can have an intelligent and meaningful conversations. I would love to know the different cultures..

Hi

I think it's only me and you .. who will have an intelligent and meaningful conversations.:lol:

this will be a date between the two of us.. sounds romantic isn't it??:P:P:o

Just to let you know, I've personally deleted someone's account and messages here

Thanks Julien :)

Thank you Julien! I know I reported the user as he was very much out of line.

jimmusan wrote:
Musab87 wrote:
jimmusan wrote:

Hi

this will be a date between the two of us.. sounds romantic isn't it??:P:P:o

So romantic ahahahahah :lol:

hmmmm...since all of you are busy....and i think theres no dates or specific plans...i welcome everyone who will come to visit my place...we can watch film here....coffee..tea..milk...bring chess board, scrabble or magazines....anything to use so we can spend time...

mingocarlo wrote:

hmmmm...since all of you are busy....and i think theres no dates or specific plans...i welcome everyone who will come to visit my place...we can watch film here....coffee..tea..milk...bring chess board, scrabble or magazines....anything to use so we can spend time...

count me in kabayan!!! where is your flat here in riyadh???

No word from Musab87 on how his meet-up went.  Perhaps he's been kidnapped? :huh:

here near king khalid international airport

i been there in localizer...my friend gave me a three day guest pass for fitness first i enjoy swiming in the pool

If my exams didn't start I would have joined

Alliecat wrote:

No word from Musab87 on how his meet-up went.  Perhaps he's been kidnapped? :huh:

ahahahaha nobody kidnapped me yet.

ahelpfulsaudi wrote:

If my exams didn't start I would have joined

We could wait for you...

So guys anybody still interested to meet up this thursday ?
it doesn't matter Tahlia ST maybe we could go somewhere else!

any suggestions ?

Musab87 wrote:

yet.

:lol:

This thread has gone to the cats XD

Salman Omrani wrote:

Yeah. Hijacked!!! :P

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

Yeah. Hijacked!!! :P

lol! see! dude its only you guys who understand me.

Salman Omrani wrote:

:offtopic:

Alliecat wrote:
Salman Omrani wrote:

:offtopic:

ya dont say? :lol:

I'm so freakin' bored , tomorrow is my day-off. I want to go to Kingdom Center, who wanna come , im serious tomorrow!!!

if you guys have got any plans...please feel free to PM me :)

Musab87 wrote:

So guys anybody still interested to meet up this thursday ?
it doesn't matter Tahlia ST maybe we could go somewhere else!

any suggestions ?

Sorry just saw this post. Don't keep it for weekend (the weekends are crazy busy). Lets try to meet out at Second Cup at Localizer. Monday Tuesday whenever ppl can come

Hi people : )

Hello Saxophone -> An introduction maybe? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Bjr Aurélie ,

As requested  :) Hamza 26 Frum Casablanca (Morocco) Actually staying in  Ryadh for a business Trip . Can speak French English Arabic and few words in Tagalog :) a side from work im a good melomane and musician . Voila :)  u ?

Slyshooter? since when did you become a UAE citizen?

Newly moved to riyadh . Unfortunately no social live till yet would love to meet new friends and hangout .

Salman Omrani wrote:

Slyshooter? since when did you become a UAE citizen?

I DID? Didn't notice it :P

hi guys
     i m from Pakistan working as a chef in five star hotel in Riyadh , i was reading this forum since long time and waiting for u guys to have a plan for gathering but nothing ,i would love to meet new peoples and go some where to have some fun in this boring and tired life , i can invite some of u ( maybe 3 ) to my hotel for lunch r dinner if u want too, have a nice day