Expat Club Saudi Arabia! "interested? c`mon in!"

:blink:

Hello every one I would like to announce that we finally did it we were able to do it we have met earlier this night we spent a very good time and enjoyed chating and knowing each other although we were not many still it wase fun , I realy hope next time we will be mre I thank Mr. Mohamed , Mr. Wael , and , Mr Salman. We descided to do whatever it takes to make this meeting happen on regular bases and try to gather as many pepol as we can

lolx...
at first i thought no one show up :P ... but then, Miracle Happened :P ...
and best of all, despite all the issues... everyone had 1 same Opinion... that:

ME... is a GOOD BOY... hehe

i lost the hope at the beginning ... but they started to show up :P ...

Played Table Tennis.. Snooker Coffee & Chocolates ... i think it was pretty awesome experience ...

and i really feel proud to make this happen...

I hope next time would be Even More awesomer ...
im trying to come up with a strategy to make it more well managed & durable...
As we ALL AGREED... Quality over Quantity ...

Anyone who didnt join us tonight... have all the reasons to be as jealous as possible... :P

InshaAllah, i'll try to make it more better, Constructive, Healthy & Full of Fun...

All the GOOD & creative Ideas for strategic planning of this Club... are welcome in my INBOX...
any good opinion, suggestion & tips are welcome...

Real wrote:

ME... is a GOOD BOY... hehe

:dumbom:

Salman Omrani wrote:

nah, were having a good time playing and chating. over half a dozen eggs in the group. :lol:

BRAVO!

See? It wasn't difficult, was it? :one

Nothing in Jeddah????? ;/

Jeddah ... mmm not yet i guess ... in Future maybe ...

theres nothing else to do here on a weekend except for going to the corniche or eating in a restuarant. Malls are boring

you are right ...

hassaanpervez wrote:

theres nothing else to do here on a weekend except for going to the corniche or eating in a restuarant. Malls are boring

Quit complaining!  At least you have a corniche lol

lol we do get to hear that alot from people who dont have corniche but one tends to get bored of just going there again n again u get bored of just sitting and chatting need more activities and parties to keep us going....

seems like Riyadh is a much lively place to live in. is it?

whenever friends come over to Riyadh and ask us to show them around, most of the time we have no freaking clue of where to take them or what to show them. Kingdom tower, Diera Souq ..... the desert perhaps.. :/

So people ....

Next Gathering ...

When & Where ...

and whose coming ???

Suggest times & Places...

and those whose gonna join in... speak in thread, the Code: "LETS PARTY!!!" so i'd know whose serious to join ...

For place suggestions: keep in mind that it must be creative, positive, decent, friendly, not noisy, Healthy... have some kinda sports / fun activity ...

any suggestions???

I suggest a recreational night out at a nice bowling center

Wail

Bowling could be a nice experience...

Any more suggestions ?

So???

No one for next Gathering ???

Just Me & Wail ???

:/

I realy like bowling much but I am very busy these days as I am prepairing to move to a new residansy , sorry guys I hope you will bed able to get more other pepol

Hey all....

Sorry i was away... couldn't arrange a new MEET UP gathering...

But i am so disappointed that no one else didn't even bother to ask for it  :/  ...  like no one cares ... seems like im the only one asking for it ...

Wel...
Im planning new MEET UP Gathering now... this weekend ...

07/02/2013 - Thursday - 07:45pm

Whose in ???

ooooh i'm interested!

I am in too.

Wail

Any new events?

count me in

Hello All,
         I couldn't read the entire post but I am IN. Let me know when is the next gathering. Thanks.

hello guys,

i m new here .. would b interested to meet up ... do tell if all of you are bachelors or married ..

btw, there is a food mela coming up this weekend ... that would b a nice outing

here is the link

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=235059

Salam Aleykum,

I am new in riyadh, and am realy looking forward for social networks, as i dont have nay friends here so the weekends sucks.

Hi salman

Count me
Im new to jeddah
But would like to meet new people

Regards

Honey bee

guys, those of you who keep posting "I'm in".

read the later parts of this thread, and find active groups to join. as of yet there is no solid Expat club im aware of.

in other words no one is logging those of you posting "Im In" :P

Salman

Fellas, i'm in if this still active.

What about meet and bowling? When is the next meeting planned?

:rolleyes:

Hi/salam
Is this expat group just for guys or can girls also join in?

All i've got so far is one smiley, not sure if that all I can wish for :|

Looll how about u poke Salman?!
He will wake up soon enough lol.
Come on dude. Reply.
Ok. Reply plz! Lol

is this thread still on the go?

Good
Hope you be happy now

okay, i'll give you all a chance.

you all have this weekend to drop in hello's and Hi's in this tread, i'll arrange something for all of you and see if any of you are as serious as you think you are. (cuz usually noone is)

I'll arrange a gathering for next weekend. open for everyone. but i will be meeting you guys individually through out the week before the weekend so i can make sure no "complete wackos" show up.

my vice president is not in town (Alliecat) so we wont be screening the ladies, they can just show up with their hubbies or something.

and lets see how this goes.

Salman

Cool, thanks Salman. My meeting should be last :(, arriving to ruh april 2nd......

Lol ok cool
But I will be going with my flatmate.
And thanks for the reply.

But since technically it already is the weekend.  Can I consider this as my ' I am in' ???? Lol

Salman Omrani wrote:

okay, i'll give you all a chance.

you all have this weekend to drop in hello's and Hi's in this tread, i'll arrange something for all of you and see if any of you are as serious as you think you are. (cuz usually noone is)

I'll arrange a gathering for next weekend. open for everyone. but i will be meeting you guys individually through out the week before the weekend so i can make sure no "complete wackos" show up.

my vice president is not in town (Alliecat) so we wont be screening the ladies, they can just show up with their hubbies or something.

and lets see how this goes.

Salman