American looking for a job

Hi!

My name is Joseph, 29, from California.I am moving in Manila next month and I am looking for a job for me there. I'm a college level and studied aeronautics & arts. I have handled all customer needs regarding servicing of equipment which included compressors, generators and pressure washers as well. I am a Certified ISO regarding material safety data through Sears as well as the manufacturers in order to repair all lawn equipment as well as machinery repairs. I have excellent organizational, communication skills, and excellent customer service abilities. In addition, I have comprehensive knowledge in general mechanics as well as three years of specialized education. I have an exceptional ability to learn quickly, I am adaptable to any situation, and I work well with others and in a team environment as well. I have the ability to multi task and I take initiative regarding projects and learn exceptionally quickly through hands on experience. I have previous modeling and acting experiences in California too and I am basically into art and teaching as well.

Any companies that you may know that will fit my qualifications?
feel free to send me a message or any advices or any information.

Thank you!

Joseph

Hello Joseph.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You can post an advert in the Manila jobs section. It can help.

Hope other members will be able to advise you more. :)

Aurélie