HOW CAN I JOIN GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM IN MALTA?

HELLO AM KARIM MOKAKE FROM CAMEROON A TALENTED PLAYER IN BEST STAR,AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM TO PLAY,I CAN SEND MY CONTACTS UPON REQUEST.AM READY TO START FROM ANY DIVISION,AM 16 YEARS OLD.THANKS!

Karim mokake wrote:

HELLO AM KARIM MOKAKE FROM CAMEROON A TALENTED PLAYER IN BEST STAR,AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM TO PLAY,I CAN SEND MY CONTACTS UPON REQUEST.AM READY TO START FROM ANY DIVISION,AM 16 YEARS OLD.THANKS!

Are you an EU citizen?

Know am from Cameroon i was born in Cameroon

How will you pay my agent's fee?

redmik wrote:

How will you pay my agent's fee?

is he in Nigeria ? If so, I've got contacts. My uncle works in a bank there.

Well according to my contact there I have access to a solicitor's legacy. Apparently he was assassinated and my contact saw my interest in a vision and emailed me. Problem is that it is a lot of money and it needs an intermediary to get it out of the country. So, I was thinking I could let them use my bank account so I could invest in a young footballer's future. Still need my agent's fee though, not working for nothing.

You're too late Mick, I've already sent my bank details across.......................the money's all mine.

Muwhahahaha.

Mike

HI IM AMARA KANNEH IM A GOOD PLAYER IM FROM LIBERIA I NEED TO BE A FOOTBALLER

Hi amara,

you need to be a footballer ?

Why ?

Cheers
Ricky

I venture that a quick IP check would reveal the 'real' whereabouts of these so-called wannabe footballers.

;)

want a good team in malta
any agent can send me mail on [email protected]

bodyblinks wrote:

want a good team in malta
any agent can send me mail on [email protected]

google them - you wont find football agents on here for sure.

I hear Newcastle may be looking for a few ;)

unless your french and on a freebie not much chance there either although it may be worth a punt - however if you turn out to be superb then expect to be sold to the highest bidder asap...

can u link me to the team

sorry but couldn't resist

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=282599

toonarmy9752 wrote:

you wont find football agents on here for sure.

in fact there is (and its not me)

bodyblinks wrote:

can u link me to the team

Send me €15,000 and I will get you into a team.

So it's you Redmik!

Cheers
Ricky

PS Do I get commission if I send you players?

georgeingozo wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

well you live and learn!!!!!

toonarmy9752 wrote:
georgeingozo wrote:
toonarmy9752 wrote:

well you live and learn!!!!!

.......every day's a school day!

:lol::lol:I LOVE U ALL I PROMISE TO DO MY BEST FOR ANY TEAM DAT COME FOR ME,I WE USE MY ALL FOR ANY CLUB PLS I WE LIKE TO HEAR FROM U ON MY MOBIL PHONE WITH +2347061580321 THANKS AND MAY GOD BLESS U FROM UR STAR TO COME

Hi Juan,

I don't want to be 'loved' by you ! And who do you mean by 'we'? Why should anybody make an expensive international mobile phone call to Nigeria?

Please check out this last post by one of your fellow Nigerians.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=283540

You don't respond to any message after your initial crap so I consider your post 'spam'.

An advice to Nigerian posters: Learn some decent manners when you post on any forum and don't use capital letters ....no,no,not nice!

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Hi Juan,

I don't want to be 'loved' by you ! And who do you mean by 'we'? Why should anybody make an expensive international mobile phone call to Nigeria?

Please check out this last post by one of your fellow Nigerians.
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=283540

You don't respond to any message after your initial crap so I consider your post 'spam'.

An advice to Nigerian posters: Learn some decent manners when you post on any forum and don't use capital letters ....no,no,not nice!

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky

If these trolls are Nigerian then I'm a banana. I think I've an idea who is behind it all.

Cheers

Mike

I saw what you did there Mike.... and I think I might agree.

Hi Mike

do you want a banana? Please enlighten us on your theory behind the increasing number of Nigerians posting about this and that !

We seem to be the favourite site for internationally unknown and useless football  players looking to earn millions playing football in Malta.

Even Balotelli is coming to Malta ! I'm not saying that he is useless and but he is certainly not earning millions ... even I can kick a ball down Manwel Dimech St
reet -)))

Cheers
Ricky

would love to join a good football team..to continue my career..

Here we go again -)))

I ddn't know Prince Williams was a professional football player! You learn something new everyday.

Cheers
Ricky

hi sliema :)

Hi back.

Try the Sliema Wanderers. They are one of the best teams in Malta and Europe.

http://www.sliemawfc.org/website/

They are currently looking for top Nigerian football players to compete with FC Qormi who just recently signed up Balotelli for a million Euro salary.

http://www.maltatoday.com.mt/en/sportsd … a-20130725

He might be lent out to a top Gozitan club Gharb Rangers so maybe you can also apply to Qormi as there might be a vacancy there soon.

Cheers
Ricky

How can i join football team in malta

with superglue

I think that this thread should be deleted in total, the title should go because it is either being the subject of spam or more seriously there are some very deluded young Africans out there who really do think they can join a team. Given the lengths some people go to, to get to Malta and die in the process I don't think that this forum should in any way seem to be contributing, no matter how tenuous any link may be.

Young ? The last one was 33 according to his profile. That's the age many stop playing football.

As nothing dissappears in the www I think the topic would just keep on going on anyway even if the thread is closed.

Someone would just start a new one.

Cheers
Ricky

ricky wrote:

Young ? The last one was 33 according to his profile. That's the age many stop playing football.
As nothing dissappears in the www I think the topic would just keep on going on anyway even if the thread is closed.
Someone would just start a new one.
Cheers
Ricky

OK, whatever you think best, though chronological age is no indicator of level understanding, especially when you consider where many of these come from.
It all seemed a bit of a joke to me at first (and I contributed to that humour) but now I am just thinking that some of these uneducated, poor and deprived people could actually believe they can come over and we could be contributing to some poor soul's delusion.

We won't delete anything here. But as the response has already been given, I close this thread

Closed