Jeddah - hair removal for men? need my back waxed!

Anyone know where I can go?

yes i am

give me u NOMBER

My friend went to the Turkish barber down the road recently for a haircut. The barber asked him if he'd like to have his nostril hairs "taken care of." The friend, not knowing what was involved in the process, said yes.

The process involved a large glob of warm bee's wax on the end of a Q-tip being stuck in each nostril. The barber then squeezed my friend's nose so the wax could bond to all of the nostril hair. A few minutes later the barber pulled the plugs out one after the other.

My friend said it felt as though he'd been punched in the nose - but not in an unpleasant way. The most shocking part of it all was looking at the wax globs after extraction from his nose. He said they looked like a couple of big black hairy caterpillars.

Apparently his nostrils were tender for a day or two. But he said things smell much better without all that hair getting in the way.

I don't know if the Turkish barber will take the hair of your back but it never hurts to ask (not for long anyway).

Good luck and keep us posted on what you find out.

FWIW, nose hair waxing has had a bit of play in the past as a meme among the young crowd.

"Taken care of" @scottlo? Must have said "ripped off" :lol:

The hair in there are for some real reasons, esp in the dusty stormy air of KSA, there can't be any better filters.

Get a friend to do it much safer