Why don't we have the 6th destination - Da Nang city in Vietnam forum?

well, I am an vietnamese student and a new member in this forum. I live in Da Nang city which is one of 3 biggest cities in Vietnam. that's why we should make a Danang forum. I see Hoi An forum and many things about Danang in Hoi An forum but Danang and Hoi An are very different. They are just near each other. From my own experience, there are many foreigners who live in Danang and this number is increasing rapidly.
Finally, I suggest that we should make a Danang forum as soon as possible.

Hi Duyen Pham!

Thanks for your suggestion.
As the addition of destinations depends on members' demand we therefore note yours ;)

Regards
Armand

ore Foreigners in Hoi An than ever in Da Nang,except when the US Navy is in port.

Thank Armand for your attention. anyone who live and work in Danang, note for this message. (^_^)

Duyen Pham wrote:

well, I am an vietnamese student and a new member in this forum. I live in Da Nang city which is one of 3 biggest cities in Vietnam. that's why we should make a Danang forum. I see Hoi An forum and many things about Danang in Hoi An forum but Danang and Hoi An are very different. They are just near each other. From my own experience, there are many foreigners who live in Danang and this number is increasing rapidly.
Finally, I suggest that we should make a Danang forum as soon as possible.

Agreed!

*SARCASM ALERT*

You could always pretend Danang is spelled S-a-i-g-o-n and start posting in that mostly unused forum.