Hello, I'm new in Paris!

-

Hello Malin.

Welcome to Expat.com!

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Paris forum.

You will definitely make lots of new contacts here. :)

Aurélie

hi !

i am french leaving in paris and i want to improve my english.
If you are free to exchange french and english with me, i am ready!

bye!

Hi Malin!

Let's grab a drink or smth someday yeah, a pity you didn't send me this message yesterday, there was a big party and i could have introduced you to many people... ;-)

Do you have a French phone number?
If not let's use expatblog or fb: rémi lcbe-crap's

When do you want to meet? i already have some plans for 2moro but i'm free on sunday.. we also can meet in late afternoon during the week... let me know what suits you best :)

Oh and let me know if you prefer me to write in French ok?!

Have a nice friday night in lovely Paris

Rémi

Hai hii

Wow nice to see u in paris.. So hope u doing good?? U from sweden thats good im planning to have a visit to sweden one day ... So going to tell something about me.. Im a srilankan living in paris..hhee im a male.. So will describe more on my next mail.. So r u studying in paris.. I made mny friends after i came to paris , its very bored without friends in paris..  Ok ao where do u stay in paris?? And also leave ur mobile number will give ya a call!!! Or send me ur fb id!!

Also let me know a free time ,, lets have a meeting in a park or why not some coffee..

Cheers
Oh fogot my name is malik anyway

Hi everyone,

I'm from Germany and I'm also here in Paris for a couple of months because of the project till apr. end of august. I also started learning french 2 months ago but I would like to progress much faster.
So if anybody wants to meet this weekend, let me know.

Maria