I need your experience, I beg you

Actually, this winter my fiancee and I want to take a trip to Rome during our honeymoon. This tour is going to be prime of our living jointly, therefore we long for create the whole thing really wonderful like it is possible. Our couple never had a chance to be in adjacent states before. In reality, the most remote place that we gone to became the settlement of my uncle, who inhabits in two hours away from our flat. At the moment we have a chance that our couple have received the voyage towards Rome, although my partner and i do not yet grasp what our couple could do in that country. My question is following issue. Could you recommend us to find some private guides in Rome? Otherwise while we travel by our means, will our trip be cheaper and further interesting?

Hello VanessaBeil.

For more visibility, your post has been moved to the Rome forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Ciao-
I think the best thing to do is check a this website - tripadvisor.com - and you can look up anything and get reviews from real people. Hotels, places to see, transportation, guided tours, etc. Good luck!
-Renae-

Renpa wrote:

Ciao-
I think the best thing to do is check a this website - tripadvisor.com - and you can look up anything and get reviews from real people. Hotels, places to see, transportation, guided tours, etc. Good luck!
-Renae-

I second that.

TravelAdvisor especially if you connect with one of the guides has a wealth of information. While relatively similar, LonelyPlanet.com is another good source.