Filipino nurses in libya

hi, can you pls let me know the average salary of a filipino nurse in libya? also how much is the tax?

Please see my private message.

Ben

Hello nurse1027.

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can also read this discussion.

Thank you,
Aurélie

BenFolder wrote:

Please see my private message.

Ben

hello ben can u share the message to the blog..we have the same question..tnx

Yes Ben plz

nurse1027 wrote:

hi, can you pls let me know the average salary of a filipino nurse in libya? also how much is the tax?

Hello Nurse1027, please check this Thread (https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=165815), your question may have been answered already.

Thanks!

Hi All

The Libyan Ministry of Health (MoH) is in a state of transition. Nobody knows who will be in charge or how the funds will be spent. Although the budget has been allocated, no one seems to know when the funds will become available.

For all those considering working as nurses in Libya...be VERY careful. I would suggest you give it some time. By the way, the salaries for nurses in Libya by middle east standards are low.

If the new MoH decides to cancel contracts with Fillipino nurse agencies, what will happen to you?
(Contracts signed by the NTC may be "re-negotiated" by the new Govt).

What happens if the funds are not available on time, who will pay you? Will you receive compensation?

There are so many uncertainties. Don't sacrifice everything for promises. In Libya (and elsewhere in the world), words mean nothing!!

Good luck

Ben