Schools in KL, Malaysia

Hi there,

We are moving to Kl this summer. And are having trouble getting our boys schools. They are 7 and 5.5 years old. Our youngest, 3 years old, is the only one with a school, Alice Smith. We plan to live in the DAMANSARA area as we hope that soon we will be able to have all 3 kids in Alice Smith.

But what are my other options. We have already applied at Mont Kiara, with no success and now thinking of applying at ISKL. Any idea how long it would take to get to ISKL if we lived in DAMANSARA HEIGHTS. ISKL would be temporary until the boys get into Alice Smith!!!

Please help. I'm totally Stumped !!

Hello Sri DeviT.

Welcome to Expat.com!

For more visibility, your post has been moved to the Kuala Lumpur forum.

Hope other members will help you soon.

Aurélie

Hi quotas for international schos were just lifted so demand will shoot up even more for primary international places and many locals can easily pay more than expats so don't be complacent! I'm not that familiar with primary reputations although one premier school in KL is apparently having management issues (!) so past reputations can be misleading. Best to go and see schools in person after arriving. Iskl is a bit of a drive though! Bad jams to say the least. But that is KL all over!