Kuwaiti studies in the US

Hey, whats up ? hows Kuwait i miss her so bad. I'm Kuwaiti i study in the US in the University  of Delaware in Newark, DE,  i was surfing  the internet trying to meet some Kuwaitis in the US but i found Americans in Kuwait so ironic :P.

I had a lot of american friends lived with them for 11 months i shared a lot of lovely and funny moments love them to death. Im going back to kuwait after 3 days i would really like to meet and make a lot of friendships with americans in Kuwait.

i love meeting new people and i'm really easy to get along with and I'm the only one who gets your sense of humor. If you wanna meet up and hang out just send me a massage and we'll have a blast. Missing Kuwait so much KUWAIT I'M BACK :D

welcome back home Faisal Alt :) and welcome to Expat-Blog as well.

Thanks legacy

I hope your travels were easy and you have made it home safely.

What's up man I am really am interested in the process of how you got to go to school in the UsA and was it costly for you? So in a nutt shell can you explain that process and how it all went down?

Hey whats up man its not that big of a deal i finished hight school with a good score and i applied for the government scholarships and i got it with a little bush by my connections and studied there but now i'm thinking of finishing my studies in Kuwait after i stayed there for a year but i missed the spoiled life here :P