Processing visa

hi. ready to go to the indonesian embassy here in the philippines to process my working permit. can anyone tell me in indonesia how much it'll cost? (my employer will reimburse, but i'm just making sure i'm ready.) thank you.
c",)

for how long is the visa, and is it temporary stay?

my contract is for a year..so maybe that long...i'm not sure how it works..:/

well I processed mine in Malaysia, it was over 100usd but less than 150...so you could work around that I suppose.

thank you for your reply. :D

The work permit is US$1,200.
I believe the visa cost Rp700,000 +

thanks for all the info..um...i've actually received the telex for my visa and was asked to bring it to the indonesian embassy so my passport can be stamped. and i believe the permit will be processed once i get to indonesia. my employer takes care of everything but i think i still have to pay something when i go to bring my passport so that's pretty much what i was wondering about. =)

Yes, that's the one I told you about up there. You get it reimbursed when you land here.

thanks themel. =) really great help.

HI Khailsabella,

The Visa will cost you more than an $100 in the phils. The Embassy will guide you how to pay? Basically it will be paid in the Bank Near the Indonesian Embassy in Makati. It will take you 3 days or so to get the entry Visa.

You can send me PM if you'd like to. Im a filipino working here (not for long) in Jakarta. There's plenty of pinoy group here.

Have a safe arrival here soon.

NOEL

Hi Khailsabella!

Where you able to get your temporary visa already? I'm about to do the same thing, just got my telex visa and will be going to the Indonesian embassy in the Philippines next week. How much did it cost you and how long before you got your visa? :) Would appreciate any help!

Thanks!

khailsabella wrote:

thanks for all the info..um...i've actually received the telex for my visa and was asked to bring it to the indonesian embassy so my passport can be stamped. and i believe the permit will be processed once i get to indonesia. my employer takes care of everything but i think i still have to pay something when i go to bring my passport so that's pretty much what i was wondering about. =)

Hi Noel,

I have a quick question, did you apply for the OWWA membership and OEC before you left the Philippines? Is this a strict requirement? I'm about to leave for Jakarta, just finishing up paperwork here.

Would appreciate any help :)

jan14noel wrote:

HI Khailsabella,

The Visa will cost you more than an $100 in the phils. The Embassy will guide you how to pay? Basically it will be paid in the Bank Near the Indonesian Embassy in Makati. It will take you 3 days or so to get the entry Visa.

You can send me PM if you'd like to. Im a filipino working here (not for long) in Jakarta. There's plenty of pinoy group here.

Have a safe arrival here soon.

NOEL

@ kichivm: hi! i'm going to the embassy next week, too. will proceed with the poea registration thing after. was actually surprised to find out it'll cost another $150 or so to get that done. :/ but like what noel and the others have said, the visa takes about 3 days and will cost Php5,000 based on the indonesian embassy website. if you get to go there before i do, would it be okay for you to send me info?

@ noel: hi! thanks for your reply. about what kichivm said, is the poea thing necessary? and from what i've been informed by poea, there's also a medical we need to pass. did you have to go through that, too? and if you did, how much did the medical cost?  i've heard it's around 4 or 5 grand. is that accurate?  thanks in advance for all your help. :D

Hi kichivm and khailsabella,

POEA processing is mandatory before you can depart in philippines. Immigration wont allow you to get on board in the plane if you dont have OEC(overseas employment certificate)  issued by POEA. Once you processed ypur documents in poea owwa will also be processed at the same time. Basically its a one time processing. If you had your dox completed and you are early it will only a day to finish the process.

With regards to medical examinations, as part of the process POEA requires all ofw to have the medical certificate issued by poea accredited hospital. It would cost you average of 3kphp for the certificate depending on the hospital of course. I would suggest you to just go   sa klinik na nasa likod ng poea. Mas mura dun at di gano strikto ang examination.

Hope it helps. You may pm me if you have another questions. Have a safe trip to jakarta.

Regards,
Noel

Hi Noel,

This is really helpful!! Thank you so much :)

hi,
i am from pakistan but now i am here in saudi arabia and i want go there in indonesia.but i dont know that what is the proces of tourist visa i have friend there and she also don,t know how wil sponsor me kindly give me information about tourist visa and how can she sponsor me

thanks so much but have more information that how much pay of sposor fee

thanks so much