Furniture needed

Hi
I am wondering if anyone knows where I can but cheap or used furniture in Marrakech, I am needing table, rugs and chairs.
Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards
Louise

Go to near to McDonald and marjan  .. place like  IKEA.

kitea.ma

Kitea Geantmore
Boulevard Allal Al Fassi
Marrakesh, Morocco
Get directions
‎+212524291567.

Hi I have Cooffe/capuccino machine and table with chairs.

There are several souks (shops) that sell used furniture and hand made furniture all over the city. These places are often inexpensive and may be connected to each other or in very close proximity to one another. This is for obvious reasons...most people having new furniture made need to dispose of their old furniture. I suggest you get out and walk around your neighborhood, and you will most likely come across a location. Although if you live in the Gue'lize neighborhood, this may not be true as this is a tourist trendy area. If this is your case, ask a taxi driver. He will take you to the one he knows best. If you don't find exactly what you are looking for at a souk right there in your neighborhood, ask the vender for help. Many of these places trade among themselves and he may be able to get you what you need very quickly from another souk across the city.

But if you enjoy best the bargain hunting....I find the places to buy new and second hand (anything/everything) are in the impromptu late night street markets. There is a big one I have been to in the Medina neighborhood off the tourist attraction of Djammaa fna square. I also like the one in front of the Mosque in the Saada neighborhood too.  I walk around and see what is these places occasionally. I have seen many places spring up all over the city in the more average neighborhoods of the local people. Merchandise changes from day to day. These are not tourist attractions, and you may find you are the only westerner there. I like to look for them in the same places that I have seen fruit and vegetables being off the donkey carts during the day time. These places are filled with small upstanding venders who are not able to afford space in a regular souk during the day. Many are near Mosques and are somewhat allowed (after normal business hours) to put their wares on display in the street of the markets as long as they are not blocking traffic.

You will need to negotiate for the best price. Keep your enthusiasm curbed! No matter how much you like something, it is best to pretend you are compromising your standards. Prices are never set in stone and vary depending on how much the buyer is interested in it...and what the vender thinks the buyer is willing to pay. Westerners on average willing to pay and able to pay more than Moroccans. I suggest you first do a little online shopping to get an idea of acceptable price values for what is comparable to you want. This maybe a time you may want to take a Moroccan friend or a native speaker with you too translate your negotiation, but many venders speak enough English/French/Spanish or knows someone that is nearby who can help you to make the deal. Tips are always appropriate for the translator under these circumstances.

Good luck, and I hope you find exactly what you want. Marrakech and all of Morocco is a treasure trove.