Looking for info on a company called Aware Corp.

Hi all,

I applied for a job at this company called Aware Corporation Ltd, as I am looking for work in Chiang Mai. They are a computer software/solutions company.

Has anybody heard of this company? Is it a reputable company? The reason I ask is that the return e-mail I received from them came from a company called SiamMandaly. When I looked this up on the internet it came up with a woodworking company???

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thx
Steve

The fact they respond from a different company name would make me a bit nervous about the company.  Do take it slow because there are people with money in this world that play games with peoples lives.

You might try posting this question at below link for more coverage.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/28- … mai-forum/

Thanks Straydog.

Yes, I know there are a lot of con artists out there. Take a job I think is in software and the next thing I know I'll be sanding wood blocks for pennies a day. Thanks for the link, I'll post there as well.

Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve, sorry about the confusion with the SiamMandalay email. Just to clear things up, I'm an expat working at Aware, I work in their Bangkok office as marketing director and I can assure you it is a legitimate software company. Aware and SiamMandalay are owned by the same person and the reason you received a response from SiamMandalay is some of our finance and HR team work across both companies. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about Aware - [email protected]