Communicate with expat who finds a job in KL...HELP!

Hi everyone,

I will like to communicate with people who is an expat and got a job in Kuala Lumpur. I really need help to find a job too.

I am an outgoing friendly individual Mauritian who would enjoy developing personal relationship with customers. My strong communication and organizational skills would serve me well in responding to the needs of your Company. I am a hard worker who is noted for accuracy. After a long career in Customer Service, It has become a passion.
I have lot to offer and would like to put it to better use.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any opening.

Yours Sincerely,

Didier

Check jobstreet.com you may be lucky to find a job through the agency. Good luck

Jobstreet is useless for expats. The issue is employment pass (work permit) and as a customer service person your chances are almost nil of getting work especially as mauritian. A few westerners work in such roles but with companies with the clout to get permits. Expat jobs are hardly ever advertised except some industries like oil and gas engineers where it is much easier to get a job in Malaysia. Actually most jobs are not advertised in Malaysia except low level ones!

Only if you run business then fine/otherwise you will be keep looking job like for ever.
When you check it out some of the business website their website looks good but you need to see if they are real or not.
Even if you find a job sometimes they ask you to pay to get employed/and until you generate a business then they pay you commission,
For example ISLES INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY check the website is perfect/dig in is a con-job they sale MBA Certificate/even they managed to fool the British people in London/ I was working there then I find out is a con-job/I made a police report nothing come out/they are still in business/Run by local Singh Man.
Genuine businesses I am sure there are/