Pakistani moving to perth or are there already

Thanks, I will do the Google search.
I have also added you on skype.

Thanks for your support.

Samran

Hi Arsyeed, I am working in kenya and hold Indian passport and my company and salary in Kenya is quite good. I am planning to move Australia. I have girlfriend in Australia and she hold permanent Residence of Australia, but she is divorced. please help me, if I can get do marriage with her then after marriage, I can get easily Australia PR or citizenship or PR and citizen ship is very tuf and  I am taking wrong decision. Please help me to take decision.

baraskar_24 wrote:

Hi Arsyeed, I am working in kenya and hold Indian passport and my company and salary in Kenya is quite good. I am planning to move Australia. I have girlfriend in Australia and she hold permanent Residence of Australia, but she is divorced. please help me, if I can get do marriage with her then after marriage, I can get easily Australia PR or citizenship or PR and citizen ship is very tuf and  I am taking wrong decision. Please help me to take decision.

Short answer, marriage is not an easy way to get PR. If you have $1 million to invest you can get PR if you set up a business and employ locals.

Hi do you still live in Perth?.

@qabilyusra

This is an old (2014) thread and is inactive.
Feel free to open a new thread.