New Girl (19) in Milan for Month of June. Doesn't know anybody.

Hi Guys ! I am nineteen. Going to university studying foreign languages.

First time on this blog. I am going to milan from the 30th of may for the month of June to see if i pick up a bit of Italian. I really dont know anybody in Milan except the family i am au pairing for. I would be really interested in meeting new people or else its going to be a lonely month haha! Any takers?

Welcome to Expat.com Tarah!;)

Harmonie.

Hi!

I'm a 19 year old girl and I came to Milan this sunday and I'm staying until 23th of June. I'm here to learn italian but there's like only non-speaking english asians in my class so... I would really enjoy having anybody to hang with that I actually can talk to! I feel so freakin lonely and there's so much fun to do in this town if I you have some company. Getting desperate over here...

BeataSwe wrote:

Hi!

I'm a 19 year old girl and I came to Milan this sunday and I'm staying until 23th of June. I'm here to learn italian but there's like only non-speaking english asians in my class so... I would really enjoy having anybody to hang with that I actually can talk to! I feel so freakin lonely and there's so much fun to do in this town if I you have some company. Getting desperate over here...

I've been looking for an Italian language school this summer!! I moved here in Milan 2 years ago but my Italian still sucks lol I blame the internet. I can easily understand Italian but I'm having a hard time talking >.<

Well I'm going to Linguadue at Corso Buenos Aires 34 (Lima). Almost everybody here are travelling by programs ad are from countries all over the world, but I think you should be able to just take a class if you want to. Call them or send them an e-mail, they all speak english!

BeataSwe wrote:

Well I'm going to Linguadue at Corso Buenos Aires 34 (Lima). Almost everybody here are travelling by programs ad are from countries all over the world, but I think you should be able to just take a class if you want to. Call them or send them an e-mail, they all speak english!

Ohh that's awesome but It's € 740/month according to their website. I'll just wait til summer is over and enroll myself in Scuola d'Italiano per Stranieri (Comune). They teach Italian language for free but unfortunately they're all close during summer. :(

Hi Beata,
I'm Simone M 28yo italian, I'm moving to London for Work and I'm trying to speak as much english as I can, Right now I'm meeting like 6 expats and like every night I hang out with them for language exchange.

Actually I'm very focused on improving my English, it's a very important goal because I really want to get this job in London.

I live in cso Buenos Aires. So if you don't feel uncomfortable with the fact that I'm like ten years older than you we can definitely arrange a meeting for lang exchange.

Let me know.

Well hello Simone!

Your age is ofc no problem, and it would definitely be nice to meet up. Do you have facebook or anything to get in contact with?

No I'm sorry, I don't have facebook just Twitter...
But if you want I have Skype.

Ok I added you

Hi! nice to meet you!i hope you like milan!
i'm italian from Milan and i love your country!!! i have been there many times! it would be nice to have a drink with you sometimes if you like.
let me know!

Can give my drink :D nice 2 meet u

(moderated: please avoid copy paste msg )