Family visit visa

Hi all,
Can anyone advise me how we would obtain a visit visa for my mother who holds a UK passport but now resides in France, is it something my husband would need to do with his work and would we need to find a visa agent in France as the one we use for our visas is based in London.
Any help please??
Thanks

Your husband needs to complete a sponsorship form. This is then signed and stamped by his employers.
The form is then lodged at the ministry of interior (with photocopy of passport). In a few days you will get a number via website, which you need to send to the visa agent. (the passport and forms needs to be sent to UK visa agent..visa has to be from county of passport).

The company will help you out with everything that you need to do but make it clear at the beginning that she has a British passport but lives in France - they should be happy with doing as Saudi UK says and sending all visa papers to a UK agency but you just have to clear it with them that she will do her medical in France and get a list of acceptable health centres from the company.

A friend had this issue and the company wanted the medicals done in the country of origin, after long chats it was finally agreed to do as above.

Thank you both for your reply, so she will have to have a medical for a visit visa??

I think yellow fever injection is compulsoy and a valid medical certificate of having had the injection is required for a visit visa. (from UK)