Getting azad visa and search jon for accountant

I am living Karachi Pakistan and working in finance and accounts field, I completed chartered accountancy for 4 years articleship as well as MBA Finance.

I want to come ksa by azad visa, it is possible i got job in related field and company hired on azad visa. what is legality.

please guide me

@MR,
1- Accountancy jobs are well low-paid and low-demanded.
2- This field is in the list of ones hugely under saudization.
IMHO, you must drop the idea.

Accountants, Finance Manager etc is now very difficult unless you are already resident in KSA.

Coming on Azad Visa will not help you get an accountancy related job.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

@MR,
1- Accountancy jobs are well low-paid and low-demanded.
2- This field is in the list of ones hugely under saudization.
IMHO, you must drop the idea.

"IMHO" !?!! I mean seriously !!! is this not the text language now !:unsure

IMHO= In my honest opinion ..

p.s It took me 10 seconds to search on google !!:P

@Raees, if you are getting paid good in Pakistan i.e 80K plus, DO NOT think of moving to KSA but if your job is not well paid over there, then coming on Azaad visa is a good option and besides, if you drop 100 CV's in Pakistan, the probability of getting an interview call is 1% whereas in KSA, its almost 40 % (This is my own opinion). So weigh the options you have and decide.. !!

obviously dude I know its abreviation for what infact without googling :P
what i am saying here is that apparently text language is not allowed on this site ! i was stooped by them for using this even to the extent that my posts were closed so bluntly just for writing text language.. but i guess rules are made differently for few of us..:(

adnanhashmi wrote:

@Raees, if you are getting paid good in Pakistan i.e 80K plus, DO NOT think of moving to KSA but if your job is not well paid over there, then coming on Azaad visa is a good option and besides, if you drop 100 CV's in Pakistan, the probability of getting an interview call is 1% whereas in KSA, its almost 40 % (This is my own opinion). So weigh the options you have and decide.. !!

bro in Pakistan one cant ever run a family in 80k ! leave the savings  aside, anything below 150k is not good these days there too specially if you live in cities like Islamabad.. and I guess you are right. there are more job vacancies over here in KSA..

not agree, 80K is good if u want to live a healthy life there, but yes saving would be difficult task to do... if you have kids as school business is getting expensive day by day.