Moving to Riyadh

I am moving to Riyadh on Thursday with my American wife.  Hoping to make some friends to help us get settled into our new life.

Welcome on Expat-blog Chanakya! :)

All the best,
Christine

an also Welcome to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!

I'm sure there will more than you can handle of friends here, you never know. :)

so what are you guys upto in Riyadh? need any info?

Salman

We will arrive in Riyadh on Thursday, for now we are still in India. 

I am sure we will need a lot of information when we get there. It is always nice to meet new people with experience!!

You can mail me directly at [email protected]

What do you do in Riyadh?

Chanakya

Well I hope you've reached safely, and if you have any questions, just shoot`em ;)

so what will you be doing in riyadh? planing to stay long?

Looking for a job, can you help?

I thought you've already got one, so whats the catch?

your here with your american wife, and your jobless? :o

hmm, so what is your field? experience? what type of a package suites you?

I am an automobile engineer.I dont care about the package,just want to gain some knowledge and work exp.

Guess then that your wife must be the employee and you are here as aher dependent? Its easy to get jobs around here if you know the right connections. The Auto industry is booming and I am sure they need folks like you who enjoy getting their fingers greased. You should try the local suto agencies. I can tell you that they sur eneed quality auto engineers in this neck of the woods. More often than not they are experimenting with your vehicle until they finally find a solution to fix the problem. Good Luck n God Bless!