TESOL/TEFL Classes

Hi,

I am a certified teacher interested in taking TESOL/TEFL classes in Quito or Cuenca.  Does anyone have suggestions on which school I should consider enrolling?  I am also interested in taking Spanish classes at the same time.  Any suggestions? 
TESOL - Teaching English to Students of another Language
TEFL - Teaching English as a Foreign Language.

Thanks!

Not having been to Ecuador yet I can't say a thing about the schools.  I would like to offer a little adice though.  I noticed on some of the articles I have been reading that there are many one on one courses offered.  I took the TOPT years ago (Texas Oral Proficiency Test) and studied in Guatemala on a one on one situation.  What I discovered was that with one on one the teachers do not seem to feel the need to prepare and in my experience it ended up being more or less a conversation class.  I would recommed that you go for classes of about four students.  This way they have to be prepared and there are other students with whom to practice.  If you are going to do a family home stay try to make sure that the family do not speak English.  This way you will be forced to use what you are learning.  When you get home watch novelas (soap operas) on TV.  If you live in a state where there are none on TV then you can watch them on the computer.  I watch Amar en Tiempos Revueltos.  This is from Spain so you get the 'vosotros' thing and other little differences but no different than British/American English. It is easy to google and find.