A bar or discotheque for foreigner in HCM

Hi, everyone
I'm looking for some bars in HCM where popular to foreigners, Anyone can help??? Please

hi,
You can go to Lush on le thanh ton street, MZ on bui thi xuan street, D1

Nice day

You can try Blanchy's and Xu, both on Hai Ba Trung. Both of those bars cater to a lot of foreigners. Also, I'm sure you will find expats at Lavish on Nguyen Sieu, Vasco's and a newly re-opened club on Cong Quynh named Bling.

Also, if you're looking for Lush, it's on Ly Tu Trong, not Le Thanh Ton

Hi Tiffany,

If you like bar for wine, beer and chat you would go to LE PUB on Pham Ngu Lao Str, is my favorious place when in streetfull, sad or fun with friends

It is simply for drink and there are many foriegners like you go to and be interested in, it opens from 10am to no gest there

Hope my information help you so much.

Wendy

Hi,
Just an advise here, check out this website :
hcmc-by-night.com

That helps me a lot to find the places to go!

Thanks for your all precious information. Thanks

Hey Tiffany,

you should check out:
Universal Bar,
90 Bui Vien, Pham Ngu Lao, District 1, HCMC

It's a new bar and the nicest bar in the tourist area, it is becoming a popular place for foreigners, it has live music 7 nights a week, a good place to watch sport, good food and is very affordable.

Steven.

Gossip club at Tran Hung Dao st, d1

LUSH on Ly Tu Trong Street is an address that you need! Hope you enjoy. :)

and i think you will really like this bar. it's 17 salon!!!Very fun there^^ u should trying

Hey Tiffany,
Cloud 9 is cool great atmosphere and vibe. Rooftop bar with beautiful views of the city, comfortable seating areas on both floors. It's pretty new, so everything is more upscale but not too pricey, plus they have lots of drink specials Thurs-Saturday.
Address is near the turtle lake round-about: Hai Nam Building , 2 bis Cong Truong Quoc Te, District 3
This Saturday night I know a bunch of expats going there for a new night called "spin" with a great DJ from the US, it should be a good time!

Here's event info:
facebook.com/events/316156918463563/

Hope this helps :)

Hi guys,

I will be heading to hcmc next weekend. Could I join u guys ?

Hi everybody,

I am a French guy. I am just arrived in Saigon this week end and I am searching People who knows who are the nexts "places to be" to do fiesta.

So don't hesitate to explain me. It would be cool if I could join u!

@ Penibsoa and others:
Anyone wanna go out tomorrow (saturday)night in District1?
I just arrived in HCMC, don't know nice bars and don't wanna go alone as a girl.
If you people want to join me, let me know.

177 PNL (24HRS) HOUNG VY CAFE,VERY CHEAP BEER (BIG TIGER 25.000D) -SAFE 4 THE GIRLS, ASK FOR RICK. N.B.S - not recommended PLACES LIKE UNIVERSAL BAR/ GO2BAR/ CRAZY BOFFALO -NO RESPECT 4 THE LOCALS(THEY CANT SLEEP/ NO SOUND WALLS = CANT TALK , BEER EXPENSIVE)

@richard hunter- please lower your caps lock while writing on the forum. Thank you.

Hello Jitske,

We can meet us saturday night if you want. I will be perhaps with friends.

penibsoa

I'm telling you, Cloud 9 is a great spot, I'm stopping there tonight (Saturday:)

Heres info:

facebook.com/events/408574865854317/

wordhcmc.com/whats-on/item/2589-spin-at-cloud-9

anyarena.com/en/events/view/spin-with-guest-deejay-4376/on/2-06-2012

thanks Christine. if new to v.n. check out Apoco. if still around good dancinin n music- been not 6yrs. good mix of locals and expats. get to know some v.n. friends so many places KEROKE?

let go out tonight and meet at Apoco club add Thi Sach St :)

:)  Saigon's heat is increasing :D great.
hopefully you guys keep up the heat until I come!

P/S: thanks y'all for great suggestions. I'll certainly try those. A place to watch sports and gather and not pricey is godlike!!!

Tâm_47smile wrote:

and i think you will really like this bar. it's 17 salon!!!Very fun there^^ u should trying

I agree very much!!!!! I go there 5x a week.....:lol: