Find a job in brunei

Hai,My name is Sanilkumar. I am an Indian.I am working as a production Manager in an Interior Decor/Furniture/joinery company in Dubai UAE.Can I get Any kinds of wood /veneer Furniture Related job in Brunei?

Hello Sanilkumar and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

In the meantime, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Brunei, it may help.:)

Harmonie.

Sir,I,Fasasi Ibrahim Balogun.I am a good Nigerian and Muslim. I am looking for Graphic job in brunie,and I will do best when I get the job there.  my e-mail: [email protected]. Thanks

Salam Alikum, I live in London and I am looking for a job in Brunei as English Teacher or Interpreter I do speak Arabic, French, Italian and English. In mean time I have a qualification in Football for under age.
[email protected]
Salam Alikum

Dear members,

I would suggest you to follow the link posted by Harmonie and place an ad there.
It would be a good start.

Good luck
Armand

I an Indian expat currently residing in Dubai, U.A.E.  Seeking a position as office administrator or Commercial Executive or Document Controller or a position in Supply Chain Section.  Apart from a Bachelors Degree in Business Management, I got a certification in Logistics and supply chain management.

Hi sunithp70, please post an advert in the section Jobs in Brunei, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

My background is Chemical Engineers and General Management from MBA program. I have long term experiences as a shop floor engineers, supervisory and at managerial level of various kind of industry as well as Steel Process, Chemical & Textiles, Electric & Power Cables, sport Shoes and Mining company. 
When I am still in collage I also teaching Physic and Chemistry subject for senior high school. I am looking a similar position with my experiences.

@ADJAT RUKI- please post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section. Thank you.

hello, l am a superior technician in the mechanical construction ,and l am a skilled  MIG,MAG ,135,136 , and electrode 111 , and gas welding , i am speaking arabic ,french, english , and a little bit russian , l am living in Estonia ,and l am looking for a job in Brunei

@goolmoon - Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Brunei section? It can help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie