Hi everyone, make more friends in Singapore!

I am Patsy from Hong Kong and stay in Singpore for working.
i would like to make friends with you guys and i am glad to hang out with you.

Hard work, hard play and enjoy your life!

Welcome aboard Patsy.ng :)

Good luck in making lots of friends over there in Singapore.
You for sure will enjoy Singapore - its a nice place, where they sure work hard! I'm sure they play hard too  :D

Enjoy..

Jaz :cool:

Hey Patsy ;)
Tell us more about u like: What do u usually do in ur free time ?
Cheers
Magda

What's up! If you're up for weekend outings let us know and we'll organize something soon!

Welcome to Singapore!

Seems like the originator of the forum has disappeared :o:P
Patsy where are you  :P
Your getting a few requests from friends... good luck and hope you make alot of friends here.. :)

Jaz :cool:

Hi am Robert,hope your 100% fine out there.noting much but wana give you a request of friendship.believeing that you will the only trustee and helping hand there.if you confirm/intrested in me,ill give ma full information and contects..that all,t@!!

@Sibauk Robert Jnr > this is an old thread. You may start a new topic with an introduction on the Singapore forum.

Thank you.

Hi,

Me too, would like to meet you and talk about like and work in Singapore. How to meet?

Hi  Mi.Aker,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please note that this topic is from 2012, feel free to create a new topic on the Singapore forum.

Thank you,

David.

Hi I'm thesa and I'm looking for friends here in singapore.

It will be a good idea to have a meet up with everyone together. I have been here for an year and unless i aM travelling for work ( which happens like 50% of my time) i am happy to join any group activities or catch ups.

Cheers

Hehe. patsy has indeed disappeared!
Me too when I first posted my first post in Expat-blog to look for new friends to hang out. Kinda easy to get lost in new places... and internet :P