Wanted property in compound around Al Khobar area

Hi All,

I am looking for compound living around the Al Kohbar area. I am English so looking for a compound strongly European/American. Looking for the compound to have loads of facilities, amenities such as swimming pool, shops, resturants, cafes, gym, bars, all the good stuff. As my family will be visiting me regularly so needs to be safe and sound. Can anyone help me with this...?Any information will be greatfully received.

Thanks

ukjohnboy

ukjohnboy wrote:

Hi All,

I am looking for compound living around the Al Kohbar area. I am English so looking for a compound strongly European/American. Looking for the compound to have loads of facilities, amenities such as swimming pool, shops, resturants, cafes, gym, bars, all the good stuff. As my family will be visiting me regularly so needs to be safe and sound. Can anyone help me with this...?Any information will be greatfully received.

Thanks

ukjohnboy

Hey Welcome to EB and Ksa.... You should check Eurovillage compound they do have all above mentioned facilities.

Good luck

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
ukjohnboy wrote:

Hi All,

Thanks

ukjohnboy

Hey Welcome to EB and Ksa.... You should check Eurovillage compound they do have all above mentioned facilities.

Good luck

Thank you for your reply,

I have now begin informed my new project is to be in Janbu over the west coast so sorry for the miss leading. Now it is the same question but on the other side of the KSA. Any helpers and what kind of price range will I be looking at for a 2/3 bed villa or apartment?

Once again sorry for the turnaround but I was only informed today in head office.

Thanks

Yanbu.

Hello ukjohnboy.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the housing in Khobar section? It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie