Is it easy to convince business angels in india to start a biz?

hi im viju (by nickname) from singaporean indian; im third generation singaporean indian (from sindhi community); i dont have a degree but rather have complete 10 years of education in high school; i have been doing blue-collar jobs (on and off) since i graduate from high school about 12 years ago; i dont have skills in professional line; is it easy to get funding from business angels on caste basis rather than merit basis (like degree and managerial experience)? is this still widely practice in today's india?????????

my objective: im interested to open IT service business to other corporates clients; im willing to learn at managerial level guided by investor himself or his representative for some time before buying some of the stake of that company when contract expires; i have some economic knowledge when i studied for diploma in economics in the past but did not attain the diploma; any businessman who can suggest me this from india perspective; please provide me with sources if possible; thanks guys

Hello Viju and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Harmonie.

im sure there are websites which would be helpful..i mean..business specific websites