Looking 4 new friends

Hello everyone, I'm new to this website too. I've moved to work in Istanbul and need new friends to hang out with, explore the city together and learn Turkish. So lets have fun together.

Hi and welcome to the forum, im from the Antalya region, altho if you fancy chatting or coming down to visit then just let me know :) xx

Hello back2life35.

Welcome to Expat.com!

What do you do in Istanbul? Are you working?

What was your first impression?

Your participation on the Istanbul forum can help you to find new contacts.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Swabs and thank you so much! I've been to Antalya back in 2010, what a charming city! I wish I could visit it again, who knows? maybe in summer... You too PM if you happen to come to Ist. ;)

Bye
back2life

Hello AurélieZ
Thank you for welcoming me. Yes, I've started a new job with a company working in their foreign trade office. My first impression goes back to 2010 when I first visited Ist. I was amazed about how big it is.
Thanks again,
back2life

Ok, just to let you know: I didn't know that my gender was put on female, I just saw it and change it. I'm a male and this was an accedent... sorry for this.

Hello every one am new on this site wanting to make friend and also wanting to visit turky some day if invited:rolleyes:

Hello Bibi106.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi! everybody! and wellcome new members! I'm living and working in Istanbul since September and I know some places, in this city and in the country, but... it isn't enough... I would like to continue discovering with you!!!
Good luck!

Hi to all friends here,

I am originally from Turkey but long time overseas. Now I am back to Istanbul, if anyone need help or assistance, I will be happy to answer those responses.

Mnida

hi i am micheal living in Istanbul i will like to be your friend

Hi, I am Rasha and I live in Cairo Egypt..I am looking for a job in Istanbul..anyone can help or assist me..it will be my pleasure to have new friends..

Rasha

hi everyone,
i live in istanbul. i'm an editor. 32 years old. i can speak english but not very fluently. i'm looking for friends to improve my english and i can help ur turkish. n also i can help u to discover amazing istanbul..