Empty van leaving Hungary for UK late September

I am taking my van to the UK from the West of Hungary on the weekend of the 26th September. I can carry up to 17 cubic meters. If you have stuff to transport then please feel free to get in touch.

Whereabouts in the UK are you going? I've got a gents mountain bike I would like to send to Cambridge. Collection could be from Sopron or thereabouts.

Hi. I can collect a cycle from Sopron and take it to my Basingstoke depot for £95. If you want me to deliver to Cambridge then that would be £150 in total. Euro's would also be acceptable at the exchange rate of the day. Collection would be most likely on Saturday 26th, but flexibility of a day each way would be appreciated.

Thanks for the offer but it's not worth doing. The bike is not worth that much. I'll just take it myself in December instead. Thanks anyway. Cheers.

Hi Fluffy

Thats fine, I understand. If it's any help I'll get your bike to Basingstoke for £60 on this occasion.

Thanks for the offer but I've just found a courier who can do it door to door for £25.

Thats very cheap !!!! Can you tell me who you used as Ive got stuff to send.

OK, send me a PM and I'll get back to you with the information.

Greetings,
Are You returning to Hungary at any time, I have possession that I would like to take to Hungary from Herefordshire. Any time from October to March.

I used Speedy Steve.  He's working out of Ireland but he has a partner in the UK and can combine and split items along the route. It was fast and reliable. You can find him here: Speedy Steve

Thanks Very Much!