Un saludo desde Bilbao ( España)

Hi, for professional reasons I need to move to live in Panama and would like if possible dijeseis me what life is like there for a Spanish
and you hear many things and some not very pleasant.

Un saludo desde Bilbao.
Esther.

Hi Esther, I am going to move to Panama too.Right now I live in the U.S.
What I heard so far about Panama - only good things-
much cheaper than in Spain. And the weather is great, No winter like in Spain- People are very friendly.

Maybe you can let me know what bad things you heard about Panama? Maybe something I dont know.

Thank you very much
Elvira

Hello Elvira:

First of all thank you very much for your rapid answer, it(he,she) has done to me a lot of illusion that you were contacting with me and were telling me what you know of Panama. The truth is that alone I have heard false rumours, which if the whites(targets) there are seen badly and are in the habit of getting with them and similar things, but already saying to you that it is sure that they are false rumours.

I you repeat the graces for your answer and from this moment I hope that we could communicate and to manage to be good friends.

A greeting   
          Esther.

Hi Esther would  you like to talk over my email-adress?
I could give it to you

Elvira

Hello Elvira: since I have said to you I would be charmed with being your friend and being able to report to me with you so I order you my e-mail for if you want to contact with me

[email protected]

A greeting

Esther

Hi, iŽm thinking in the possibility to work out of Spain. IŽve heard that in panama there is many work. IŽm civil engineer. If somebody could give me some information iŽm helpful.

Thanks for all.

Hello Esther, Elvira and ya'll

Heard only good things about Panama. Want to move also to Panama
as soon as possible. I am German single woman who lives currently in USA.
Would be interested in the rumor too

Talk to you soon
Amber

HOLA,
YO TAMBIEN ESCRIBO DESDE BILBAO, NO SE SI PODRAS AYUDARME, ESTOY BUSCANDO INFORMACION ACERCA DE COMO ESTA EL SECTOR INDUSTRIAL POR AHÍ, SOY DISEÑADOR INDUSTRIAL CON MUCHISIMA EXPERIENCIA, NO SE SI PODRAS INDICARME ALGUNA EMPRESA SERIA DE RRHH DONDE PODER DIRIGIRME PARA  ENVIARLES MI CV