Working for my Boyfriends company

Hi Everyone
Im looking for advice and I have so many questions about moving to Bahrain.  My boyfriend is currently working in Kuwait but is starting his own buisness in Bahrain where he will gain residency.  Is it possible to come to Bahrain on a working visa to work for my boyfriends company?

Thank you :)

Hi brooks091183 and Welcome to the Forum :)

Yes it is possible ... No problems with that.

Cheers :)

Hi thanks
Im just looking at all my different options if I cant get a job in my professional field.  He said I wouldnt have to work but think it would be easier to go over on a working visa. 

Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Working for your Boyfriend company will give you the possibility to come over to Bahrain, have a legal stay and take your time looking for the right job that suits you.

Looking for job in Bahrain as in anywhere else all over the world is a time consuming process, also its quite difficult to look for job in Bahrain while you are overseas.

Good Luck & All the Best :)

Cheers,

Hey, I did speak with him today and I think thats what we going to do as it prob the easiest option.
Im actually looking forward to the challenge, and thanks for the advice

Brooke something to remember also is that you can easily come to Bahrain on a visit visa and search for a job and then apply for an extension if it is needed.  This way your Boy Friend doesn't have to pay the high fees in regards to the Work Visa and they are quite expensive I must say.  Being from UK if you hold a UK passport you should have 90 days in Bahrain and then can take an extension for 6 months just as I did till my husband and I were married.

@Egyptianwife1977 -

Brooke something to remember also is that you can easily come to Bahrain on a visit visa and search for a job and then apply for an extension if it is needed.  This way your Boy Friend doesn't have to pay the high fees in regards to the Work Visa and they are quite expensive I must say.  Being from UK if you hold a UK passport you should have 90 days in Bahrain and then can take an extension for 6 months just as I did till my husband and I were married.

Its good to know this - Thanks for posting this good bit of information that others will find useful :)

Regards
Jaz :cool:

My Pleasure Jaz.  Often times We as westerners to have more privileges then others I know its not right and insha'Allah we can all just be equal one day but as of now we aren't Just want to make sure all info is out there.

Ho Brooks,

Yes, it is possible to do that.

Regards