Looking for English Teacher

Summer English program teachers needed.
Children 6-10 years old
Class room games, outdoor games, and computer interactive learning.

Hello doenglish and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in HCMC, it may help.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Me too! I have experience teaching kids and also working on summer camps.

I'm interested, a college student from the Philippines taking up BS International Trades. currently here in Danang to home school my sister until September.

I'm a junior college student. I speak pretty good American English. I'm looking for a job to save money for tuition. I came across this topic and thinking this is perfect for me since I love kids. Please don't hesitate to contact me, my email is mi.berry(at)yahoo.com . Thank you for reading my post.

Well, as we can see, another well organized and informative English company out there.  And then they'll wonder why they can't find any teachers.

should give location details.

Hi Every body,

Sadly that, every one here living in HCM now, I am seeking out a English Teacher for my 8 year old child.

If anyone would like to come to Ha noi, please contact to me.

Good luck to all!

do you still need an English teacher?

@Irene1412 > just to inform you that this is an old thread. Thank you.

I'm an English teacher and work at The Children's house of Ho Chi Minh City now. If you are intersted, please contact me - 0907 685 385.
Good luck!

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am interested in applying for your English teaching position.  I have a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and have run a residential remodeling company for 12 years. I am able to handle the most difficult clients and to teach my employees in a fun and understandable style.  I am an extrovert and enjoy talking and imparting knowledge.

My one drawback is that I do not have a teaching certificate.  If that is a deal breaker, I understand.  I speak Midwestern American English which is the easiest dialect to understand for all English speakers. I speak in a loud and clear voice.

I am interested in learning Vietnamese culture and often find the differences between Vietnamese and American culture to be fun to discuss.  I believe it benefits those students that will come into contact with English speaking business people, or for those traveling to an English speaking country.

I am not certain how to attach a file to this email.  If you are interested in looking at my CV, please provide an email address and I will send it from [email protected]

Thank for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Stephen Levick

If you have not taught small kids before, think again,you need lots of patience.Most of these summer schools are about games and singing, very little actual lessons. Small kids are the hardest to deal with as they have no attention span and really just are there to have fun.

Thanks for the heads up!

Hi,
I can teach English for children especially integrating games, IT in teaching English for children.

My research interests are motivation for learning and student-centered learning/studying.

Please  call 0123 4911 322 for further discussion.

Thanks and regards,
Thuan Le (Ms)

Your about a year late for that job, read the date.

colinoscapee wrote:

Your about a year late for that job, read the date.

totally agree, and if you want try placing an advert in the classifieds....

Hi Stephen,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Jobs Ho Chi Minh City, with details of your skills and qualifications. This can help :)
-------
Hi  laidbackfreak,

Thanks for guiding the member. :)

Regards,

David.