Help! Missing Puppy

Hi All,

My 10 month old Bichon Frise Puppy has been missing since last Sunday (6th May), she was last seen around the Upper East Side Area (East 4th Ring Road) at around lunchtime. If anyone has seen her please contact me, we are offering a reward for her return. She has fairly short fur & was wearing a pink collar with a little bone pattern on it.

Does anyone know of any animal shelters? I contacted the local PSB who couldn't help, I've put pictures up locally, although for some reason they keep being taken down, I've tried calling Vet hospitals but no luck so far.

It may be possible that a small white dog was run over near the 4th ring road expressway, we've looked but cannot see anything & by now I assume that any dog by the roadside would have been picked up. I've asked local road workers if they have seen her but no one has.  Does anyone know what happens after a dog is picked up by the road side, are they taken anywhere that I could possibly locate to see if it is my puppy?

Thank you,
Rachel.

Hi Rachel!

Maybe that you could post an advert in the Looking for section of Beijing classifieds.;)

Hope that you'll find your puppy soon,
Harmonie.

Sorry to hear that you lost your dog :-( I hope you will find it soon.

We have published an emergency guideline for a lost pet here
There are also examples for leaflets in Chinese and English for your reference.

I know that the vet hospital Dr. Beck& Stone in Beijing is publishing pleas for help of lost pets too. doctorsbeckandstone.com/   May be they could also give you some advice which organisations to contact in Beijing.

From my own experience as a rescuer I can tell you that the most important thing is to distribute bi-lingual leaflets in the area where you lost your dog. Give them to compound guards, cleaning ladies, shop owners glue them to walls and doors etc. If you are lucky, your dog didn't run far!!

Good luck!