Interested to meet new friends in Budapest

Hello all!!

I'll get to budapest this thursday, so if someone plan to meet up this week end, I'll be there.

I don't know anywhere yet, someone has a good idea where we could meet?

I am in for weekend from FR till SUN :) so we are keeping Sat? What time?

For me any time is convenient :))

Formica

Check inbox pls :))

I will certainly have some apartments to visit friday, so from friday night until sunday it's ok.

6pm saturday sounds good, but like I said I don't have any idea where to meet. Any famous place in the center?

I can suggest some nice places :) 6 pm is OK. You want to visit ruinpubs or some other hints?

As for me the place does not matter. Rely on your choice Magda :)

????

Well, I never heard about ruinpubs, so yes, it must be nice.

So I think that we should make it more official :)
lets meet at 7 pm on Oktogon close to entrance to KFC. Then we can go to one of well known ruinbup, I hope that you will like it, if not I have 10 other back up in my mind :) As last point of programm I am suggesting Akwarium. This place has amazing soul it is good to visit it as well. Who is IN txt me priv message then I can share my phone in case of sth. See you there !!!

Would anyone like to visit a museum this afternoon or just walk around near Heroes' Square?

Any plans for this weekend?

Living in Vac and need to make some new friends outside of work. Looking for something to do Saturday night.

Also looking for a group that wants to go road biking.

Hi Ash_N,

Please note that this thread is a bit old :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hello everyone!

Let's have a meet up on Saturday evening. Same location Oktogon square in front of the K&H bank at 7.

Anyone interested?

Hi ! I've just arrived in Budapest and I would love to meet new people !
Let me know

Hi JulineG and norm11,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this discussion is a bit old :)

Maybe you should start new topic on the Budapest Forum for a better interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Dear Norm,

If you still want to have a drink and meet new people, I am up to it.

Let me know and welcome to Budapest,
Alice

Hi Juline,

If you want to have a drink anytime soon, let me know. Always happy to make new acquaintances.

Welcome to Budapest,
Alice

Hi everyone, I'm gonna live in Budapest next year, and I'm looking to meet some people in the city, have drinks and make friends.  I'll be in Budapest from the 22 of July till the 1st August, and I'll be back definitly the 4th of septembre!
I'll be happy to make new acquaintances too :-)

Have a good summer guys!

Cédric!

Hello Alice,

I'm in abroad for 1 more week but in August I'm up to it.

Have a nice week-end!

Cheers,
N.

Hi pest2,

Please note that this thread is dated 2012 :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi u  fancy meeting up with a couple we are in budapest til Thursday .my mobile is 07977391815 if u want to meet up ,we are staying on the island

Hi Luma123,

Avoid posting your personal details such as you phone number on the Forum please. For safety reasons ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi everybody!
Mz name is Balazs. I live in capital city of Hungary. And I was born there. So I have a lots of free time. And I want to make new friends.

Give me a call. I was raised, educated in Hungary but I lived my adult years in the USA. I returned to Hungary, I know fairly well this folks and places. 0670 577 6099

Hi!

I just move to Budapest cpuple of weeks ago so If you organize something please let me know.

Take care

Hi is somebody up for a drink with me between the 9 October to 14
October ... Will be in town for holiday and for look for jobs in lovely budapest
Me and tread starter are going to meet ..
Hope there are more who wanna meet
Iam from Copenhagen in Denmark and I just fallen I love with budapest , so could be nice get new friends there
Michael

Hé guys,

Are you still meeting regularly? I'm looking for some guys to have a drink with as well! Let me know if and when you are meeting again! Would love to join!

Cheers,
Mark

Hello, everyone! I will be in Budapest from 3 November to 6 November. Looking to meet interesting people for a walk around interesting places, cup of coffee, may be more ;) I will be free all day, feel free to contact me :)

[Moderated: pls note that Expat.com is not a dating website]

hello where u stay in Budapest

[Moderated: pls post in the Activities in Budapest section]

Hello. I feel EXACTLY the same way. Anytime you would like to get a coffee or something let me know.

Hi!
How are you?

hi ,
I am Rajender Singh, would like to ask u that what kind of job u  r looking for ???

:) Hello Every One!

I am Abdi and from Ethiopia. I am here as Postgraduate student. If this conversation is alive I would like to join you! I want to meet people from different country, religion, background!

Thank You
Abdi

hey guys. i am originally pakistani but born and bred in england. i am new in budapest dying of boredom bla bla bla bbut would seriously like some good frds here so just hollla me.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share Phone numbers on the public forum

hey, i am new in budapest , saw you on expat- blog so thought i will speak to u and possibly we can meet:)

Hi Abdi,

I am from Ethiopia and live in USA. I would like to interact with you, if that is okay with you. 

Thank you
Kassa

Hi All,

Welcome on board to the newbies !

If you are seeking to connect and make new friends on the Forum please feel free to start a new topic with a proper introduction about yourself as in write down a few words on the Budapest Forum for better interactions :)

It is recommended to tell us a bit about yourself when seeking for friends so feel free to do so please !

Thank you

Maximilien