Indian restaurant in El Jadida

Hi. Just to let people know that there is now an Indian restaurant in El Jadida. It's called "Snack Essalam, Indian Boolywood" and is on Sharia Mohammed Errafi, near the Hotel de Provence and Hotel de Bruxelles and also really round the corner from the Art Suite hotel. I eat there every week (it's just like a good Indian restaurant in the UK so it reminds me of home)and on Saturdays expat Indian and Pakistani guys working in Jorf Lasfar come down to grab a meal, as well as other expat Indians eating there in the week.

interesting , I will visit it once I am in eljadida. thanks

good to know!! :D thanks for the info

Well being an indian, i also got excited to visit this restaurant. It was long time back, i think in august 2011. I must say i had a horrible experience. I think the restaurant is run by pakistani man and his wife is main cook there. She was absent that day and hence i had one of the worst indian food experience i ever had.

I just hope things are better now. It's a new restaurant so all my wishes and good luck with them. In eljadida there are quite a no. Of indian and pakistani people, mostly working with ocp group and others with pharmaceutical comapny,so, start of this restaurant is positive sign and surely it will improve in time.
Cheers !

I live in El jadida but I never knew about this resaurant.I will grap a meal there very soon. Thank you

I regret to announce that the Indian restaurant in El Jadida has closed. The owner just couldn't get enough business.

It has been replaced by a Moroccan style snack restaurant.

good apetite ;)

Our nearest Indian restaurant now is in Casablanca, the India Palace, Rue Ahmed El Mokri (ex. Rue d'Auteuil). I must say that I was there last night and it's really, really good!

they are so many ask native people

Please tell us where. I don't know another Indian restaurant in Casablanca.

I didn't think there'd be an answer. However, there's one more Indian restaurant in Casa that I found, the Bombay Palace.

Is the restaurant open...what is the cuisine

The Indian restaurant in El Jadida, as I said, is closed and will not reopen. The owner has decided to concentrate on his businesses in Spain.

There are 2 Indians in Casablanca, the India Palace, which I prefer as it also serves alcohol, and the Bombay Palace which has good food, but no alcohol. From the prayer marks on their foreheads, I assume that both establishments are run by Indian Muslims or Bangladeshis.