Looking for a Live in Nanny/house keeper to Start in July 2012

We are a British family that has 4 children ages 13, 11, 6 and almost 4.  We are looking for a live in nanny.

Regards
Faye

Pls feel free to contact me if you need part time house keeper. My relation is looking for a job.

[email protected]

What we are looking for is 2 people to work within our family.

1 house keeper that will deal with all the cleaning.  This person does not need to speak English although my Chinese is not great.

1 nanny to take care of my children:  all 4 of my children will attend school so the nanny will help to send them off to school, then during the day she is to take care of the washing and ironing as well as prepare food and keep children's rooms/toys in the right places.  The nanny will work alongside the house keeper to unsure the smooth running of my house.
After school I want the nanny to help with Chinese homework, play games in Chinese to further assist my children's language skills.

Regards
Faye

Hi Faye, I invite you to post an advert in the section Jobs in Tianjin, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hi

thanks I've now done that.

Can you tell me where I will find expats living in Tianjin, also where does everyone go to eat etc?

Regards
Faye

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]

Dear Faye,

please give me a phone call ,or send a email for me .

sincerely yours,

lynee

About me:
I am responsible, neat, reliable, dutiful, stable and cheerful and well behaved person with excellent childcare. I have a high emotional quotient and I gel well with kids. A few years back, I realized my natural instinct and decided to base my career in it. Since, then there has been no looking back. I have more than 1。5 years experiences works as a nursery governess and I have enjoyed every bit of it. My responsibilities include: helping children with the learning and education, social development and any play activities. As well as the usual teaching and playing with the children, feeding, helped kids to take a nap, washing, cleaning of the children and keep records of the childrens daily activities and menus of what they eat or drink during the day.I am seeking further live-in caregiver work.

Hobbies: cooking, tidying the room ,reading, swim, music, tourism.
Qualifications:
1.5 years of experience work in a kindergarten.
Certified in First Aid and Live-in caregiver six months full-time training.
Communicate well with children of all ages and treat all children with kindness.
Handle Microsoft Office and use office equipment.
Driver's license with clean driving record.
Good at Chinese calligraphy.

FayeUK wrote:

We are a British family that has 4 children ages 13, 11, 6 and almost 4.  We are looking for a live in nanny.

Regards
Faye

hi,

I really recommend  " bin jian road ", there are lots of restaurants here.

Some of foreigners  live in " Tedar ' whick is located in TangGu district.

FayeUK wrote:

Hi

thanks I've now done that.

Can you tell me where I will find expats living in Tianjin, also where does everyone go to eat etc?

Regards
Faye

@lynee- You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Tianjin section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

AurélieZ wrote:

@lynee- You can try to post an advert in the jobs in Tianjin section. It can help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks

hi faye i'm cristina from Philippines living here in Tianjin for a year .. i'm interested to the job, please contact me if you are interested to me to work for you..

email: [email protected]

cristina :)

Hi,

I'm looking for someone from China as I need them to speak full Chinese.

Thanks for inquiring,

Regards
Faye

Hi u live in beijing? How much is the salry and areu giving a visa thaks