Looking for Indian Mates here in Shanghai

Hello all!

I'm an Indian from Mumbai who moved to Shanghai in Jan 2012. I am staying in Jingan Temple with my Hubby (Ninil) got married in October 2011.He is from Kerala (Mallyali).I am ready to meet new people and hang out! Right now m a homemaker n searching for a job in HR & Admin Dept.

Ne1 in Jingan at Da'an Garden?

Looking forward to hear from all Indians in Shanghai.

Rgds,
Vaishali

Hi Vaishali and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to take a look at this page > Indian expatriates in Shanghai.;)

Harmonie.

Dear Vishali,

I am Gajapathy. Relocated to Shanghai in Feb 2012 from Chennai.

I live nearer to WuLian Road (Line-6). We shall meet in the weekens.
Please drop me a mail @ [email protected] with the  yours (you & Hubby's) availabile weekend.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Gajapathy

Hi Gajapathy,

Sure! I shall drop you an email with my Hubby's contact details n when can we meet.

Rgds,
Vaishali

Hi Vaishali, I'll be coming to Shanghai for a week (June 11th) and looking for someone who can take care of my 4 year old daughter. Preferably in my hotel. Do you know anyone who can do that. Appreciate your help on this. I dont want to leave my daughter home:( Thanks in advance - Nikki

Hi Nikki,

Welcome to Shanghai...

I am sorry as I have no idea about ayi in Shanghai....

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

Hi, Vishali,
I am in Jiading from Pune. I am staying in Xinlu Hotel on antingji road. Please let me know how long is your home from this hotel.

With Thanks
Krishna Patil

Hi Friends. I am sarbjit moving to taicang from Austria, for german Company in taicang. i would love to meet our People there.
i am very curious about hina. i am new there. just with some German guys. i am locating in January 2014.
hope i will have your contacts. my email is  [email protected]
thanks
Sarbjit
Austria