Please guide me how to get the family visa for mechanical technician

dear frnds This is raju i am an indian  i am working in riyadh.  last year i got marry  from that time onwards i am trying to get my family,  but my profession is not suitable to bring.  so that out company people they changed my profession to production mechanical technician  documents everything i made it ready.  Then i went to visa office which in malaz in riyadh.  that saudi guy he did not seen any document he seen my profession on iqama and he said no family visa only visit visa we will allot . but so far I know production mechanical techinican can brng the family my salary also 5000SR .  Now I  want to resign my job,  why because from last one year I tried but now they are saying techincin not allowed.  please suggest me is there any otherway to get the family visa

Family visa are not issues to any profession containing the word 'technician'. It's offered to white-collar job holders.

The only options left are the illegal means which NONE must advise in ANY case.

Not true...
I know some of the friends who already have the family visa, and process done in legal way ...

Zeesham wrote:

Not true...
I know some of the friends who already have the family visa, and process done in legal way ...

Good days never last long :)

agree wit TLL, not sure for the latest rule as its changing every morning... :)

but my friend got the family visa in 2011 has electrical technician as a profession on IQAMA.