Anyone need part-time work in Dhaka?

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to do some part-time work for me in Dhaka.

It involves going between Dhanmondi, Gulshan and Gausia to speak to a tailor. It will only be a couple of days a week max so ideal for a college student or anyone who has a bit of spare time and would like to earn some money..

If you know anyone who can help please could you send me a msg, I'm looking for someone who speaks good English and Bengali and has internet access..

(I'm from London but have family in Dhaka)

Hi DM1234,

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dhaka section?

Thank you.
Christine

DM1234 wrote:

Hi,

It involves going between Dhanmondi, Gulshan and Gausia to speak to a tailor. It will only be a couple of days a week max so ideal for a college student or anyone who has a bit of spare time and would like to earn some money..

If you know anyone who can help please could you send me a msg, I'm looking for someone who speaks good English and Bengali and has internet access..

\\

I can Read Speak and Write English and Bengali , Yes i need a part time/ Full time  Job if i got any suitable one , please contact me through my email address mstzip[at]gmail.com  thanks Shumon.

Dear Sir,
I am looking for job cause i complete my bachelor degree. so that pls give me a jobs in dhaka.

b/r
Ashraf
call: 01923733531.

Dear advertiser:

I would like to apply for the part-time work you posted.

My English skill and capability make me able to offer you the service you are looking for. And I have a long history of working with foreigners.

Please consider me assigning your tasks, I look forward to hearing more from you.

Sincerely,
Waheed

hi

did you by any chance arrive from PK 266 on 14th June. If yes then im julius the guy sitting next to you. Would like to speak to you if possible. this is my number +8801685002551.

will be waiting for your call.

take care

julius

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section of the site]

i want to do your job

Hello Tithitithi, can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

i am free .r u male?and whatr u doing in bangladesh?

[Moderated]

[Moderated: please post in the Jobs section]

i am interested to do the job. plz respond.

hiiii..... im ashfaqur rahman tamim from dhanmondi dhaka...student of ACCA...need a part time job....call me if u are interest to me

Hi,
I am Ramil. I stay in Dhaka near gulshan.I have completed graduation from a reputed university. Now doing job in a Telecom company. I am very much energetic,disciplined and honest person. I have extra time after completion my job. So i need a part time job.

If you think i am the right person for your job then you can communicate with me.

BR/
Ramil
Mob: +8801833331787
e-mail: [email protected]

Hello,

I am Maruf from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I am studying in BBA major in marketing. I need a part time job. I have various previous experiences in Marketing, Call Center and teaching profession. Expecting to get a great positive reply..

Thanks and best regards,
Maruf Jahan

DM1234 wrote:

Hi,

i can help u.i mean i can work for u.

i can help u.i mean i can work for u.i neead a part-time job.

mstbd wrote:
DM1234 wrote:

Hi,

\\
Hello this is dino from dhaka. i had been compleat my graduation. i can speak Bangla, English as well as Hindi and also internat access. i need part time job. anybody help me.my email is [email protected]

I can Read Speak and Write English and Bengali , Yes i need a part time/ Full time  Job if i got any suitable one , please contact me through my email address mstzip[at]gmail.com  thanks Shumon.

I need any kind of job and I know English.

Hello jaylong -> Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dhaka section with details of your qualifications? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

yes sir, i am seeking a part time job for me . Already i have completed B.A(honrs) now i am continue masters nd MBA .sir if u give me a job then i am smoothly run my study . My contact no. 0177454123 and 01736686952: sir my home district thakurgaon . Thank u sir.

Hi dhrubotara,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Jobs in Dhaka section, that may be helpful in your search.

Best wishes :)

David.

hi. I want to do this job i can talk in english throwly and i have passed ssc exam with gpa5. My contact no... Plz tell me... Yes or no.

Hello, I'm Hafiz I need a job

I've a project in Dhaka, who wanna work with me as a Part-Time? I need some:

1. Web Developer (Php, jQery, Ajax, JS expert).
2. Web Designer (Web Related all design).
3. Architecture Engineer / Designer,
4. Interior Designer,
5. Market Promoter.
6. Business Development Manager.
7. Pantry Boy.
8. Security.

If you are the one please drop your CV (CreativeKube[at]gmail.com).

M Raihan M
Email: CreativeKube[at]gmail.com

Hi M Raihan M > can you please your ad in the jobs in Dhaka section?

Thank you.

Hey Christine, Thanks for your correction. Actually our Bangladesh office are looking for part-timer too. Anyway, I'll move this post to Jobs in Dhaka.

OK, My name is shohag, I am a student of English dept. in Dhaka University. I would like to do the job which is offered by you but I don't know what I have to do and how I will be benifitted. Would you please explain so that I may do the job.

For your kind information, I would like to add that I have several friends who are also interested to do part time job. If you need then please inform me at [email protected]

Thanks and best regards
Sohag

Hi, I am able to talk in English. I am a university student. To continue my study I really need a part time job. My cell number is 01774689006. Thanks.

Hi Roknuzzaman,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please post your advert in the Jobs in Dhaka section, with details of your qualifications and skills. This might help.

Thank you,

David.

DRAR SIR,

MY NAME IS MD. BIPLOB KHAN FROM GREEN ROAD. I AM VERY INTERESTED TO THIS PAR TIME JOB. I AM STUDENT IN A COLLAGE. I DON'T NEED MUCH MORE MONEY FROM THIS JOB. I HAVE A MOTORBIKE. SO THATS WHY I THINK I CAN DO THIS JOB PROPERLY. MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 01670102497

if you need part time job contact with me. [email protected]

Hello biplob68 -> This offer is old. Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dhaka section and lower your caps lock when writing? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

dear sir ,

i want to do ur job . i am expart in garments site , also i am studing in apparel manufacturer management , call me +8801777984333

I m a university going student nd i m eager to do a part time job.

Hi  Nabila Sinthia,

Can  you please tell us more about you and give us more details about the job  you are looking for? This might help.

----------------

Hi mdkhn,

I will suggest you to post an advert in the Engineering and Technical services section, this might be useful.

Regards,

David.

Closed