Us nurses considering move to uae/qatar....lots of ????

HI there
my husband and i are both experienced nurses with an 8 year old.   We are considering moving to UAE or Qatar, maybe even saudi.  I have several questions but i will only post a couple...

for nurses...do you always have to use an agency(i.e. hzeigler,etc.) or can you go directly to hospital to apply?

what are the compounds like?  are they kid friendly? 

Most of my other questions seem to be answered somewhere on this great forum!!
thanks to all....
oh, i am kathie!:)

Hi Kathie!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi. Kathei.

Good that people from West are wish to move to ME. There are some criteria to work as a registered nurse in UAE and in other country as well. Since I was in Dubai, I can just tell you the per-requisits of getting an appointment as a Nurse.

1, Qualification should be BSC nurse
2. Have to pass MOH exam ( so that you can work in any hospital across UAE - this is under the Federal Govt)
3. UAE has 7 emirates, each one has its own law and policies, there are hospitals which are governed by those emirates- such as some hospitals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi...
4.To work with any hospital in Abu Dhabi ( managed by HAAD- Health Authority Abu Dhabi ) You must have to pass HAAD exam..

Haad Payment is the best in UAE. good package, housing, furnishing etc... many allowance.. Now  HAAD is building Regions first Seven Star hospital in Abu Dhabi..

If you want to knw something more about write to me at  jijolenin {at } Yahoo. com

HI

If you have any specific questions about UAE please let me know, I moved here 2 years ago, would love to give you honest answers.

sage