Kids activity

Hi is there musical instruments classes or swimming, karate, etc.. classes for kids in jubail?? thx

for Saudis we learn our kids how to became to crazy for future like hot to drive fast by care ,

have you found any?

Haven't found anything yet Sarah :(

I hope that it wouldn't be too late..
There is jubail sports club which is located very close to the general hospital.
They have karate,Taekwondo(which is my son attending :D ), and swimming pool also.
I don't have any further information because they don't allow any woman.
That policy also can be applied to girls.

Anyway, my son is 5 years old.If you have any good informations such as kids activity,home schooling,kids playing group, would you kindly share them with me?

Hi, Thanks for the info on Jubail sports Club.

Can you please add further details like how did u register your kid to karate, what is the fee structure and same details for swimming pool as well will be very helpful. \

My son is 4+ and am looking for activities for him since last few months.

My son is taking Takwondo lesson not karate..
4 times a week, 100 riyal per month.
why don't you visit there and ask more?
There is some limitation for me to get enough information because they don't allow me to go inside..

I think you are right, i should visit the place for more detials. Anyway thanks for your feedback.

All the best for your son's classes.

Can I ask a favor with regards this Sport centre and if possible please add a Google map screenshot where please point the location of this club, I ask alot about it and nobody could guide me,
Thanks.

Hussain016 wrote:

I think you are right, i should visit the place for more detials. Anyway thanks for your feedback.

All the best for your son's classes.

if u visit the place please pass the information to me also