Work as a waitress in very busy restaurants when we never experienced

.... Before !! Yesss the last word “before“is missing in my title

! Im french and will arrive that summer in london, and i guess im going to work as hospitality staff, so im wondering if it s possible to work as a waitress in very busy venues when we never have experienced that type of work before, so i would like you to let me know more about your jobs experiences.... If there is anything better for somebody who isnt really speaking english very well ,i mean not like a native speaker!! Do you think the plan to stay in london for a long  term is a good thing, if we focus on the job market and economy!? Do not hesitate to contact me , i ll enjoy any testimonial or meeting with new people as i am  new “settler“ loooool :). See you

I'm reading this as though you are asking for a job for yourself ... Why does it have to be busy? Waitressing jobs are easy to come by and easy to get. From working in the corner deli to top quality restaurants obviously your experience will denote which place you will work in as well as your english skills although from your text here I'm sure you will have no issues with this. London is expensive to live in, I personally wouldn't make any plans to live in London but each to their own :)