English speaking people!!

Hey, I came here from Canada a month ago, and Im here for another two months volunteering. I have the weekends off and want to meet new people! Msg if you are interested in meeting up!

where are you in the moment?

Hey, I just got here about 2 weeks ago and I'm off on weekends too, if you're around Lima, I'd be up for a meet up, let me know!

It'd be nice to meet & assist u with ur new life here in our country. My schedule is also tight, so weekends are good to me 2. Hope u get used to Lima soon; once u get familiar with the people & places, u'll feel like home before u know.

hana issa wrote:
Naomi204 wrote:

Hey, I came here from Canada a month ago, and Im here for another two months volunteering. I have the weekends off and want to meet new people! Msg if you are interested in meeting up!

hey im hana, ive been in lima for a while now im free on most weekends if you wanna meet up let me know, where are you planning on staying here??

hi! welcome, i would like to know, where are you now, by now im having free time to hng out:)... my mail is [email protected]   ..:)