Hi there/visa question

Hi there!!!

I would like to ask some recommendations and guidance regarding to my current situation.
I am Peruvian and study in Ireland for over 4 years, I have a long distance relationship with my belgian boyfriend and we would like to live together. The detail is, the cohabitation visa requires that we have been living together for 1 year and know each other for 2. We met a 1 year ago and have been together for 9 months. We try to visit and meet up as much as we can but we have never lived together for more than 3 weeks. What other option do we have?

For marriage, though they do not require a 1 year of cohabitation, they ask for 12 past payslips in order to prove economic solvency, we do not have this requirement, unfortunately he works for 6 months (under contract) and then he has spaces up to 6 months from job to job. Would it be possible for him and his parents to be my guarantors?

Regarding the work visa, as I've understood It's needed find an employer first and they will take care of the whole process in order to process the work permit, but how feasible is to get an employer when i would have to compete with all EU citizens in the country?

I wouldn't like to apply for a student visa, I'm 30 years old and don't want to continue studying. There is another option i could take?

thanks in advance

If you go down the cohabitation / marriage route with an EU national, you do not need a work permit to work, your right to work is automatic if you are given a cohabitation / marriage visa.

You need to really ask specific questions about the cohabitation / marriage visa to either the Belgian embassy in Dublin, or if you are not allowed to deal with Dublin, to the Belgian embassy in Lima.

If you have a Schengen visit visa, you could always just come and live here and apply in-country, although this is not the route you are supposed to do, as you are a Schengen national and a visit visa is exactly that and not for emigrating on. You would then apply at the local maison communale for cohabitation / marriage.

thanks for the advise,i really appreciate it!