Living-cost in Kuala Lumpur

Hi 2 all...!! like others i'm interested in coming Kuala Lumpur, bt b4 coming need to knw somthing.... wht's da cost of living in Kuala Lumpur???

thnx 4 ur reply sir!!! bt jst suggest me living-xpenses in KL, also which r mor advnced/job opportunity providing cities of Malaysia??? also mention some cheap ones(cities) to live in???? As i'm a mobile-phone technician.....so which is most suitable city 4 me??? taking repairing-work's earning opportunities into consideration. I'l b vry thnkful 2 u sir!! hv a gud time!!
All da bst!

ur comrade,
Mr_Chick007

When talking about technology, Low Yatt Plaza in KL will be the first place to cross a local's mind, alot of mobile shops can be found in the building and the place is not too hard to reach via public transport.

As it is expensive to be living right in the middle of KL, the satellite cities at the skirts of KL would not be a bad choice, I would personally recommend Wangsa Maju, one of the satellite cities, as it is near a transit station, a huge food center (with very good prices), and a number of residential options.

Although I'm not too sure about the rent, I assume its pretty cheap since the place is teeming with students (the fact that there's a University in the area contributes too I guess).

Sai and Bintang, many many thnx guys!!! i hv bn looking 4 thz sort of info!!! It's really helpful.... I need some more stuff like thz!!!thnx alot buddies!!
Can u guys wuld plz like to send ur I.Ds on Yahoo, Msn/Hotmail???? Live chatting wid u guys..... wuld b proved really helpful 4 me, as i hv a lot of things to discuss!!

Regards,
Mr_Chick007

Hi
I would like to know what it the basic cost of living for a couple (only one is working),might move in KL soon and we want to know some info..
Thanks

Hi,

Thinking of moving to KL this summer, in general, what could be cost of living covering basic needs like a house, automobile and children schooling.Also what could one say is a decent salary in KL.
Help!!