REWARD for lost dog

Description: three-legged poodle, black and white in color, blind in one eye, castrated, missing left ear, answers to the name of Lucky.

Hi vnescape!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Pets section of Saigon classifieds.

Good luck
Armand

Armand, I think this was a joke.  I heard it a long time ago.

vnescape wrote:

Description: three-legged poodle, black and white in color, blind in one eye, castrated, missing left ear, answers to the name of Lucky.

Who lost who? you him or he you?
Not many changes to get the dog back, despite, I wish you best of luck.

In case, you need/want a replacement - in about 7 weeks, I will have 5  pups ready to go for new homes. Contact me early if you like a new friend. Our ones are actually very fit (like the others before) and will not loose you by character.

l3ully wrote:
vnescape wrote:

Who lost who? you him or he you?
Not many changes to get the dog back, despite, I wish you best of luck.

In case, you need/want a replacement - in about 7 weeks, I will have 5  pups ready to go for new homes. Contact me early if you like a new friend. Our ones are actually very fit (like the others before) and will not loose you by character.

what kind of puppies are you having? I've been looking for a puppy for us but I want a female and also it can't be big (preferably 5-7 kilos). Keep me posted on this one would you??

Thanks!